Nationality & Language: Local Canto
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  5'3 - 5'4... I dont know I was busy starring at her boobs
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Price & Session Length: $1,100 60mins + tips
Repeat: Yes, after I tried other one

Sorry brothers is me again.... I must say I am a bit addicted to this.  I've been climbing various buildings ringing the bell for many years and I found myself to be a little old for just straight up banging only.  My friend asked me why pay $1000 when you can get 2 bangs for the same price.  Now I figured the different is for 2 bangs you have to physically work for that organism (really need to work that hip) while for $1000 you can just lay back and the ladies are the one who do the work, not you,  aka what we chinese call "the handicap meal".   

Anyway, booking was easy, I initially asked for Nini, but was busy so I picked Theresa.  Wasn't expecting much as reviews are mix.

Got there early.  The place was pretty crowded with 3 bros waiting for a room.  Also saw 2 ladies never got her name, but both are young and attractive (in particular the one with short hair has really nice sized tits)

Theresa was just finished with a customer, and invited me to a room to first take a shower.  She is not very tall, petite in a way, slim and nice curve.  She looked very local.  Some may asked why picked local for a $100 premium?  I think the difference between local and mainland (my opinion) is local is that girls next door, or your every co-worker you met everyday... it give you that extra room for fantasy.  Theresa she surely looks like the front desk secretary, or that OL with mini skirt you met in the pantry.

She is very talkative, we talked about alot of things.  She also give me some tities slaps which was nice.  Soft skins, soft tities (not the yoga work out type) which I liked.  I think should be around C.

Part 1 was just the regular, actually didn't paid much attention cos she was so talkative and we were very into our conversation.

Part 2 was really nice.  One surprise was she actually warm up her own nuru close to body temperature so when she put it on me it felt good.    RPP was really nice, she was very good with her finger, and I was not sure where she touched but it felt good as shit, probably somewhere between the crack.  Some LFK and tities slapping / tit fuck in the process and sat on my cowgirl style riding then HJ to finish it off.  

I always have a thing for local girls, maybe not for everyone, just that I felt more connected to them compare to non local, maybe because I am not very good in Mandarin.

Not exactly hit the 60 mins mark but the session was amazing for me.

On my way out the place was packed as shit.  4-5 bros waiting with 3-4 ladies sitting on the couch.  They were all young and amazingly hot so definitely this place will be my go two if I have an itch.   Thanks to the bros here for the good report and finally found my spot.  Fuck this is addictive.

[ Last edited by  BigCC at 8-7-2022 00:45 ]

Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   15-7-2022 18:03  Karma  +2   
thbpower   15-7-2022 00:32  Acceptance  +1   what is this place?
madmaxsniper   9-7-2022 16:13  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ambitious2012   9-7-2022 07:03  Karma  +4   
boscitc   8-7-2022 23:27  Karma  +5   
godisdead   8-7-2022 13:26  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
vinc9   8-7-2022 11:17  Karma  +5   Absolutely agree with the local girls comment. Will try her sometime!
Mister   8-7-2022 10:32  Karma  +4   Theresa is nice-looking, friendly and gives great service. One of my favourite Kawaii girls and worth the premium :)
Skepti10   8-7-2022 10:01  Karma  +4   
Dutchy12   8-7-2022 07:39  Acceptance  +3   
S12   8-7-2022 01:59  Karma  +3