Karma 971
Acceptance 108
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-6-2020
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2022 15:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Russian

Date & Time of Session: June 22 (Lunch time)
Nationality & Language: Russian
Face: 4/5 (better than average, blonde, fair)
Body: 4/5 (small tits, great slender body, nice ass, soft skin)
Skill: 2.5/5 (mechanical)
Service: 2.5/5 (transactional)
Repeat: Maybe
Price: $1000 + $100 (tip)

Introduction
Didn’t expect her to be open for service this early during the day around lunch time. Service is as others have said - mechanical and transactional. She was not interested in small talk, and I showered alone. Actual good size cotton towels, not the paper types. Sizeable corner room, nothing fancy.

Foreplay
After shower, she lightly sprayed my body with alcohol spray to make sure I was clean. Nothing too over the top or aggressive. Just making sure everything was clean. Her body is really the highlight here. Fair, soft and supple skin, pink and mid-sized nipples, blonde hair, nice juicy ass, cleanly shaved pussy without much labia, toned bikini beach body. In addition to her being an exotic Russian, these factors make the $1,000 worthwhile.

She started with nipple licking for a few minutes, then  came up to let me feast on her breasts. They were not huge - B cup at best, but they were real, soft and smelled really good. She had some kind of lotion or body butter all over her body and that made the experience really good because she smelled terrific (as opposed to some PRC ones that can some times smell like sweat). She proceeded thereafter to CBJ. Didn’t take my whole dick though, maybe just half. She did not accept BBBJ or allow any fingering or pussy eating. CBJ was meh, borderline robotic, but had decent suction. Nothing special at all here.

Main course
I asked that she start on top first. She was kind of reluctant and just wanted to get the deed done with, but with the amount of traffic she’s been getting, I can understand. Her pussy is tight, so that’s a plus point. Switched to missionary after a few minutes and she closed her eyes and looked away. Moans were low in volume but not fake (which is great). No LFK but she didn’t complain when I continued to light kiss her breasts, neck and chest. Again every area of her skin smelled great. Switched to doggy and arse lovers would give her brownie points, as her ass is quite juicy but not the fat cellulite type. Finished off in missionary with her legs closed (this made her pussy significantly tighter) and I popped in no time. Showered alone again and she happened to be more conversational after that, with smiles and light jokes.

Conclusion
Nice punt given the current circumstances, and if you have a craving for white chicks. She said she would only be here for another 2 weeks and she has already bought her tickets, fyi to the bros here that have been waiting on her.

Recent Ratings
robaloxxx2   28-7-2022 07:10  Acceptance  +1   
ZioRider01   5-7-2022 05:15  Acceptance  +1   
bobblobfish   27-6-2022 01:05  Acceptance  +1   
ttradelu   24-6-2022 21:11  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   24-6-2022 13:42  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing. What was the duration?
FirstTime   24-6-2022 00:11  Karma  +3   Nice
Bloodrage   23-6-2022 19:27  Karma  +3   Thank u. Want 2 know age next time. Fuji slim pickings like 50% capacity?
JackTheBat   23-6-2022 16:25  Karma  +10   Thanks.
Rickymonkey626   23-6-2022 16:24  Karma  +2   keen to hear review of 9th Floor Russian
Danialliaw
Lustful Lord

UID 267927
Digest Posts 0
Credits 976
Posts 44
Karma 971
Acceptance 108
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-6-2020
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2022 15:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
She looked mid 20s and entire duration was about 20 minutes or so.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   8-7-2022 13:31  Karma  +8   Wow. Scam! 20 mins!