Font size: S M L
Bann chaba bangkok massage - WC

Name: Baan Chaba Massage
Address: 137-141 Lockhart
Masseuse name: didn’t ask
Body: thicc , big ass and tits
Service: 5/5
Price: $1.k fs, bbbj, two shots but couldn’t cum the second time
Repeat: no, unless I drank otherwise most likely not. As I don’t bang the same girl. Need to spread the seeds to others

Description: saw ad and decided to just walk up with no appointment. Bad idea because I got a room with curtains. She spoke in English, Thai, and Cantonese to me. Which was confusing at first but decided on canto for the rest. Real chatty. Hosipitality was really good. Took off clothes and got a towel from her. She said she saw it and I replied yes he’s sleeping right now. Went to shower nothing special. Came back and continued to dry off. She complimented on how clean I was. Clean shaven and etc. lied down on table. Typical massage. Very talkative about me and was interested in all things I was saying. She told me she was hot and sweating because the air con was broken. She went to the room inside the room to get hot pants on. In which I turn over to look at her. G cup tits were stinging bright from the white tshirt with no bra. She was wearing white panties. She caught me peeping and lifted up her shirt and put my hand on them. She has perfect nipple to areola ratio. Tits were real. Soft and tender. She went for my cock and gave it some light tugs. I retorted with rubbing her shaved pussy and it was wet as fuck. She then asked to skip the massage and go at it. Asked what I wanted. Hj was $700. Body rub with titjob $1k. Just for kicks I wanted to see how much FS. Love banging thicc girls. To my surprise $1.2k with bbbj. Uh I never paid that much but those ass and titties sealed it for me. She said only because of you. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one but whatever cause I’m going to smash this thot with daddy d. Said ok and she went to get the rubber. Came back and I was like I might prejaculated because of that ass and she giggled saying it’s okay we have an hour

Recent Ratings
hotjac   23-6-2022 09:12  Karma  +4   Her directness is refreshing,"skip the massage and just go at it ..." I like the expected unexpected. Thx 4 sharing :)
Dragon8888   22-6-2022 06:57  Acceptance  +1   will add to my to do list
magictime12   21-6-2022 14:39  Karma  +3   Lily?
dienw   21-6-2022 01:34  Karma  +3   Excellent report, thanks.
Duckie88   20-6-2022 21:27  Acceptance  +1   Great report!
tommo24
Nookie Newbie

UID 281986
Digest Posts 0
Credits 53
Posts 13
Karma 53
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2022 19:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 daitinyee's post

How old was she please?
You missed that detail out lol
daitinyee
Musky Member

UID 27255
Digest Posts 0
Credits 148
Posts 36
Karma 146
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2022 03:13  Profile P.M. 
She said she was 32.
Possibly named lily.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   23-6-2022 08:31  Acceptance  +5   Lily is high 40s.