Registered 16-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2022 02:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
YoYo @ JSL - after many attempt

YoYo @ JSL
Location: https://go141.com/en/A26713-TST-141Walk-up-YoYo.html
Name:  YoYo, 2nd floor, 203 Room E
Nationality & Language:   Chines but also decent English.
Face: 9/10
Body:  10/10
Service: shower, BBBJ in shower, DFK, 69, missionary.
Price & Session Length: $600 for 45 minutes almost
Repeat: Yes.

after reading lots of reviews about YoYo. I made an appointment with the famous YoYo.  She is quite busy so did WhatsApp book a schedule. I waited downstairs at the entrance of the building as soon as she whatsApp'ed me, I walked the up to the 2nd floor to the room it was still busy so I text in return she told to wait for 10 min as she is cleaning the room so I waited outside the room as soon as she opens the door my eyes got open widely as seeing YOYO as was trying since a long time to get the schedule fix. Sometimes she uses to be fully packed or sometimes I use to be busy.

she is beautiful with a sexy body. As I entered, we made some chit-chat for a few minutes and then asked for a shower She also joined me for showers and made sure I am fully clean and sanitized, then performs BBBJ in the shower which was really awesome because I didn’t have any BBBJ like that before. After we come out of the shower and dry up, we both lie in bed. She has a killer body. She started with some gentle massage After about 20 minutes of massaging, we processed to the main part She performs DFK and BBBJ and nipple sucking. And I asked if the is ok with 69 she told yes and we were in 69 for a few minutes. She then puts on the cap and I enter her with some gentle strokes after few started with a hard push and then we transfer to doge and there with hard stokes I shoot hardly   with full satisfaction .after that we both rest and then after a quick shower and clean up I dress up and to leave the premise.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   18-6-2022 00:58  Karma  +2   Very useful information.
yosser   17-6-2022 15:38  Karma  +5   My last dalliance with her was in early 2018 but I tried booking her yesterday evening and was unsuccessful. As for her ...
homer168   16-6-2022 20:18  Karma  +5   Solid report - thanks for sharing.
godisdead   16-6-2022 13:51  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing. Too good to be true?
Rickymonkey626   16-6-2022 11:51  Karma  +3   How was her booty? Pictures show she has such a round ass but wondering if real or good lighing and posing? Haha yes I a ...
anabikumi   16-6-2022 11:24  Karma  +3   
hotjac   16-6-2022 09:29  Karma  +4   Great recommendation thanks for sharing
biardker   16-6-2022 02:28  Karma  +3   Favorable