Karma 1049
Acceptance 100
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2022 18:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Alexandrite - Las Pinas Philippines

Back in phils for awhile and hit up some of my old contacts for fun. Alex is great. She serves more south of manila like las pinas and cavite area but she will travel im sure.  I usually dont even get her massage and just get straight to the point.

Shes friendly and good conversation. She is taller, slim, nice butt, average tits.. but i dont get her for her body. Shes is great in bed. Total PSE. We both showered and onto the bed. She started by slowly kissing my neck, down to my nipples, until she reached my cock. You doesnt just go to town right away she plays with it. Until she engulfed my entire cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Nice good rhythm and sloppy. Just the way i like it.  I took my cock out of her mouth and she knew i wanted my balls sucked so down she went. Eventually she picked my legs up and ate my ass for a good 5 min. She gives some of the best rimming ive every had. Onto my knees where she gives me some more rimming while jerking me off until i stand up and face fuck her as she stares up at me. As im about to shoot my load, she just looks up at me with those waiting eyes as i cum on her face and mouth. She takes everything until the last drop or until you tell her you are finished. Very submissive. I had time constraints so i only did one quick round and showered and got out of there. Total damage was 3k. Well worth it! Telegram is +63 970 047 6938

Recent Ratings
boscitc   16-5-2022 16:21  Karma  +5   thanks
JackTheBat   16-5-2022 01:25  Karma  +8   Nice one.
Mandoggy   15-5-2022 23:46  Acceptance  +1   Awesome!!
Jjaa123   15-5-2022 20:24  Karma  +3