Agent: https://t.me/mariaspa1688
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 fit body, small b’s, around 168cm
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $1000 (think they’re doing $900 opening special)

Hi All, long time lurker here. Would like to acknowledge the great quality posts and recommendations from fellow brothers. Let me know if I have left anything out for my first report.

After seeing posts in the sauna section decided to check this new spa out. Located in TST and has been newly renovated. I was really impressed by the decor and feel to the spa. A dark interior with minimal lighting. Gave it an upper class hotel feel if you could say. You can see the pictures on the TG group for yourself.

Booked Cat the night before as apparently her bookings fill up fast. Took the lift up and arrived at the entrance - only a single door on the entire floor, rang the bell and Cat greeted me (didn’t know it was her till it was time for massage).

Ushered into the room and asked what drink I wanted (she cheekily smacked my ass as she walked out)

P1
Cat gives a good strong massage and really hits all the spots, can tell she has good experience in this. She’s easy to talk to and got some general conversation going regarding how I found the place and how I think of the renovations. Lasted about 10-15 minutes before she went out for the gel.

P2
After coming back with the nuru gel she strips with her back facing me. What a tease. Could admire her fit body and she does have a really nice perky ass. Jumps on top of me and starts cat bathing me and blowing in my ear. Can feel her harderend tits over my back.

Then told me to raise my butt and started stroking lb from behind - for some reason I couldn’t get hard in this position. She smacked me on my leg and told me to relax   she definitely has this stronger dominant side to her.

Then came the flip and I could get a proper look and her face and body. Boy did she have a fit body. Came up and initiated LFK then eventually DFK. Really got me going, then she flipped in 69 position where I got a good look at her cleanly shaven pussy   didn’t insert my finger in since I wanted to respect her boundaries first time. Turns around and gives me a footjob - which I was looking forward to since reports indicate that she provides that service (was really into it as I have a foot fetish).

She turns around and does the cowgirl position. Couldn’t really last anymore after all that teasing and
so dam hard. Pretty sure it got on her tits and some even on the wall
Cleaned up showered together, paid and left.

She did suggest me to try other girls - Casa and Mia. Will definitely go back and check them out.

Sorry for the long post guys, happy punting!

[ Last edited by  Smiggless at 14-5-2022 23:00 ]

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   4-6-2022 12:07  Karma  +3   Mia is from KissMe, I tried here there, read my report about her. She Messaged me when she joined Mia in April
hkkt1989   18-5-2022 08:40  Karma  +2   
1punt2punt4   17-5-2022 01:11  Acceptance  +1   Thank you
JackTheBat   16-5-2022 01:24  Karma  +10   "She smacked me on my leg and told me to relax..." Ayyyyyyyyy...nice.
JackFledermaus   15-5-2022 17:06  Acceptance  +1   
vinc9   15-5-2022 16:15  Karma  +5   Nice report! very accurate description of cat.
Mandoggy   15-5-2022 12:37  Acceptance  +1   Awesome!
manofdahouse   14-5-2022 22:32  Karma  +3   Nice report!