Date: 29th April 2022
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5 Massive E cup natural breasts
Link: https://go141.com/en/A23798-Nort ... =Search%5Bregion%5D
Massage Skill:  5/5 strong strength
Service:  5/5
Price:  1k for 90 mins HJ plus tip
Repeat: not yet but planning to when the need arises

Long time lurker as I’ve been in and out of the punting scene for various reasons. Came to HK for work alone, moved to singapore and back again but this time with family bla bla bla. Haven’t really punted very much due to Covid and didn’t wanna be the one to pass it to the family but since a colleague got me positive back in March, feeling a bit more confident and braver and decided to take care of some my own needs.

Thanks to brother Bootboots report, I ventured to visit Zoe in north point since I had a meeting in the tai koo vicinity. Msged Zoe via WA and arranged for a 90 min massage. Went it with no expectations and was pleasantly surprised with the service. Booking was easy although I needed to use google translate and Zoe was very accommodating to move one of her regular customers so I could do a 90 min massage.

I concur with brother bootboot that Zoe is definitely not young but she exudes some sexiness with her huge breasts hanging out from her white top. She was probably a looker when she was younger but u can c that age is catching up. I have been to Miko in CWB before ( will write a report on this later ) and comparatively their massage styles are different. They both offer strong massages which I like but Zoe is more pressure point, deep tissue massage while Miko’s feels like a Thai massage with a lot of stretches and cracking of the back.

Long story short zoe hit all the sore points on my back using her elbows to maximum strength and her stepping technique.she could feel that I haven’t been for a massage in a long time commenting that my shoulders and calves were tense. She mentioned something to me about paying 200 extra for body massage but I didn’t really understand her and also I was a 100 short to try so I said I’ll pass and try next time. She allowed me to play with her boobs with her clothes on and said her nipples were sensitive so I shouldn’t roll or pinch them with my fingers. No indication of BJ or FS.

She is very chatty but when she noticed I was dozing off, she let me rest without talking. Her phone rang a couple of times and she replied some msgs but I didn’t mind as she was pretty quick about it. She’s very hygienic as she will spray u with some anti bacterial stuff the moment u walk in and give u slippers to wear.

All in all, I would definitely repeat when I’m around the area. She is a good alternative to miko who I feel has let her standards drop a bit recently. Whilst miko still gives a good massage, I think she takes regulars for granted at times.

Would appreciate if any brothers can recommend other MLs that give good strong massages. HJs, BJs, FS are bonuses especially if they are decent looking.

Thanks for reading. Will start to contribute more to the forum

[ Last edited by  aokiji at 6-5-2022 15:00 ]

Recent Ratings
King_Monger   19-5-2022 10:26  Karma  +3   
BootBoot   11-5-2022 09:19  Karma  +5   She is really legit for massage
Dragon8888   11-5-2022 07:05  Acceptance  +1   
anabikumi   7-5-2022 13:16  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   6-5-2022 17:09  Karma  +5   There are 2 very good masseuses at SW, Hing Loong, Coco & Bobo (not there for now). Several Reports on them.
Foxtrotosca   6-5-2022 15:14  Karma  +1