Kawaii Spa
Girl: Una
Session: 1 May, pm
Duration: 1 hour
Price : $1000
Face: 8
Body: 8.5, sexy legs, E cup boobs
Service: massage and nuru, hj, and a free gift

First time at Kawaii. Booking was fast and smooth. Was instructed to the venue in a detailed manner.

Upon arrival, Una welcomed me at the door. She introduced herself asif to know i am her client. Saw a few girls at the waiting area. Very nice ambience.

Room was clean. Spacious bed. I wash myself up and waited on the nig bed. First impression was she is about 163cm. Big boob. It was spilling off her dress.

Het massage was good. Honestly after looking at her breast I don't even care about the massage. But she did a good job. Solid massage for 25 minutes.

Part 2 was impressive. I opted for nuru. We started slow. She kias my nack and and use her finger to carress me. She then pour the nuru gel and use her ample breast to glide on my back. It was soft. She then told me to lift my butt while she tickle my balls.

Flipped over and she give my nipple a kiss. I return her the favour and also rub her vagina. She let me rub the outside of the vagina. Thibgs got quite heated up. She put my thigh on hers and started a boob fuck. After a while I ejaculated. It was such a lovely moment. Getting a boob job was a real suprised.

We showered together and she told me to come again next time. As i was leaving i saw a girl which later i found out was Tara. Look like a jap Av. May try her next

Recent Ratings
Mister   5-6-2022 12:02  Karma  +4   Good first report. Looking forward to hearing more from you
magictime12   10-5-2022 13:55  Karma  +3   
kei_kei   6-5-2022 13:58  Acceptance  +1   
energylung   6-5-2022 13:33  Acceptance  +3   
anabikumi   6-5-2022 11:59  Karma  +3   
vinc9   5-5-2022 21:59  Karma  +5   Tks for reporting. How about her face? Young? remind you of anyone? More details would be great!
JackTheBat   5-5-2022 20:16  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report.