Registered 16-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2022 17:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CWB, 54-70 Garden Road, BLOWING YINGZI

After reading the report

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D2

with the significant drop in infections, I visited “Blowing Yingzi”

Date & Time of Session:  May 4, 2022. 1H / $1000.

Gave her $200 extra at the end to show the quality of the service was appreciated.

Name:  Blowing Yingzi

Link: https://go141.com/en/B38518-CB-141Walk-up-BlowingYingzi.html

Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, no English.

Face:  Pictures are blurred but very friendly smiling face.

Body: 4/5 not very tall but all fits together. (shorter than Kiki, previous report)

Skill: 4/5

Service: 5/5

GFE: 3.75/5 maybe 4/5

PSE: 3.5/5 But she could probably do more so it deserves more if time. But very good for a first.

Repeat: Yes

Face:

She is an ORDINARY WOMAN with a normal face but nice eyes and a great smile.

It is sad her pictures are blurred.

She is a nice lady (I would say lower 40s)

Body:

I did not feel silicon in the boobs. Tits are nice.

The stomach is not weird (she got kids for sure, but nothing weird).

She clearly takes care of her skin, quite smooth.

Room:

Clearly freshly redone. Nice, not a mess.

Action starts:

Already in the shower (after listerin), we were playing.

DFK and LB being massage by her front and her back.

Then while she was BBBJ teasing LB, my finger went into LS to explore to setup the stage

DATY:

Oh dear! She is very sensitive to that (clitoris!)

So for ~15mn we went this way….with some breaks for me to let her …rest, enjoying her great smile and then…doing it again! It was fun and nice to see her face going crazy, then relaxing, then again...almost begging for this to end.

While we clearly had time for massage, obviously the back and stop “torture” (very funny and enjoyable to watch) was too much (was she faking? I hope so) so she capped LB, went cowgirl like crazy and I came very fast enjoying her great smile. Great, very happy. She was very good.

Massage:

As it was suggested on this Forum before, I started with sex and THEN massage for TIME MANAGEMENT.

The massage (NOT as good a Wanchai Kiki) was a good relaxing way for both of us to end this nicely and softly…and her to rest before her next client.
So sex First then Massage will become standard for me.

Conclusion:

I think she is a very nice and good service provider that deserves more attention.

I had a great time with her and I will see her again.

I read here a lot of horror story about bait & switch ...and other misleading things, in her case, nothing wrong.

While her pictures are blurred, there are NOT 20Y old, nor photoshop.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   6-5-2022 17:06  Karma  +5   She "tastes" very good...but don't tell ..."my wife". :) Maybe I should PAIR them...:)
King_Monger   6-5-2022 15:14  Karma  +3   
anabikumi   5-5-2022 11:21  Karma  +3   
davcha   5-5-2022 09:16  Karma  +3   Makes me feel hungry!
The_One_HK   5-5-2022 08:35  Acceptance  +1   Good. At least something positive, not B&S.
Shadwell   5-5-2022 01:07  Acceptance  +1   
momozzz   4-5-2022 23:47  Karma  +4   nice one
JackTheBat   4-5-2022 18:06  Karma  +8