Reading Access 50
Registered 1-3-2022
Status Online
Post at 2-5-2022 22:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jean Spa: Vivi

Name:  Vivi
Agent: Jean Spa
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, Mandarin (No Canto)
Face:  4/5
Body: 4.5/5, slim and curved, model physique
Height:  165
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3.5/5 (she DOES do FS, at $1,200)
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5
Cost: $1000 for 60 Min Nuru
Repeat: No - but she's rather inexperienced so maybe if she gets better...?

During an OKish punt with the "French" Alice from the same spa I noticed a tall, slender and pretty Chinese lady in the hallway (which the agent identified as 'Vivi'). According to the TG reports, she is called the "服務王" (service queen) so I decided to give her a shot. Also, a good feature of this Spa is that do, *sometmies*, in fact, use real photos. For Vivi, the body picture is real but her face is covered.

I was led into the room by Alice and I promply showered alone. Then I laid down in their small-ish single massage beds. A bad feature of the spa, I'd say. The beds really do only fit one person, unlike the larger and cozier sized ones over at Kissme. Vivi came in, said a very enthusiastic, sweet and soft 'hello' while touching my back. Great sign, as I prefer sweeter voices to really amplify that GFE feel.

P1: Rather soft and nothing to really write home about. But that's not the reason why most of us decide to come to these Spas...haha. She takes the initiative in the conversation, asking me basic questions about my work, for example, and the conversation went on quite fluidly, with her telling me how she loves to travel around, and talked about her favourite destination - Malaysia. She's chill and friendly.

P2: Got the nuru, told me to turn around, and she stripped. Her figure is great: slender, barely any fat, and nice B cups. But she does have a small tattoo on her back. Her Nuru isn't great, and it's clear she's new to the business. A mechanical rub, no DFK or LFK. No teasing at all...so hard to get hard. Some of that fake moans and kissing and breathing into the ears. I mean, it's all pretty mediocre but at least she as a nice attitude, skin being remarkably smooth and sensual. Then came her HJ but for some reason why doesn't apply much Nuru so the stroking p and down didn't go very smoothly. Also her lack of skill meant that I had to do some of the work myself, so I stroked my LB while I asked her to rub and massage my balls, and thus finally I

All in all I wouldn't repeat, she's clearly inpexerienced unlike some other spa girls who really know what they are doing, and how to get the LB hard and aroused. Definitely not the  "服務王" the Spa advertised but at least she tries. Maybe time will give her room for improvement, and she'll be more well-known around the forum. I guess that's the downside of having someone so young? But she did enthusiastically offer FS at an extra $200 and perhaps that's her specialty, so something to consider for someone who wants it with a great, young and fresh body.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   23-6-2022 13:52  Karma  +5   
Shadwell   5-5-2022 01:10  Acceptance  +1   
anabikumi   4-5-2022 11:09  Karma  +3   
hotjac   3-5-2022 13:24  Karma  +4   To me, its a no brainer if already in for 1K for a mediocre nuru & hj and fs is only a mere 200 more with a hottie ...
JackTheBat   3-5-2022 09:54  Karma  +10   "she did enthusiastically offer FS at an extra $200"...that's a plus.
joe2   3-5-2022 01:55  Acceptance  +2   Good to know there’s some other wc options around, thanks
Dragon8888
Nookie Newbie

UID 280581
Digest Posts 0
Credits 52
Posts 19
Karma 51
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-12-2021
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2022 08:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Training will be provided

Thanks for the good report, I personally like a mixture of experienced and new providers..... So will give her a try in the comings weeks and try and give her some training