Karma 143
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2022 19:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Brief summary of current state of Bangkok gogos

As things are starting to open up a bit more fully figured it was a good time to share a brief summary of my take on the current state of the main BKK gogo areas. Obviously I expect this to change a fair bit over the next few weeks as restrictions relax further.

Nana:
Almost feeling back to pre covid normalaity, seeing a few new openings to a Rainbow rip off Rainbow 69, Mandarin being resurrected and others.
Busiest - Billboard, always full and lively yet I find the girls a bit more hardened and mercenary than other bars, ataost a bit of a western strip club vibe in the attitudes.
Best talent - No particular stand outs like the old Rainbows used to be, although the two Rainbows back right corner of second floor probably edge it currently.
Quickest return to normalcy - Spankies, it's almost like restirctions never existed in there, nudity and shows in full effect.
Wildest = Twister, high volume of girls but sketchy quality, some gem spinners though, definitely most hands on.

Cowboy:
Still not great here in general that said fun to be found, don't be put off by things looking closed several bars have upstairs open despite looking closed at ground level.
Baccara (for my taste the best quality in a bkk gogo by some distance) is getting pretty good again all be it only second floor. Likewise Crazy House second floor is feeling very much like it's version of normal, full nudity at times, girls living up to the "crazy" reputation. Honourable mention to Penny Black while not a gogo consistently open well past usual closing hours and lots of the girls pile in there after work.

Patpong:
Feels like Patpong has been hit hardest by the ongoing closures, on the main drag only Kings Corner seems to have got going again, that said signs of life particularly on Patpong 2 alley, Badabing and Black Pagoda both been going strong and the Strip/xxx cluster seem to be getting going to.

Will write up some more depth on individual bars if there's interest, just figured a summary would be good so people could get a feel for life signs.

Recent Ratings
stranger_au   16-5-2022 17:07  Karma  +2   
Foxtrotosca   6-5-2022 15:19  Karma  +2   
MrMagik   6-5-2022 06:21  Karma  +5   Any info on on places like Insanity and Thermae? Thanks!
CoreTierOne   4-5-2022 14:14  Karma  +5   Thanks, please dont hesitate to share any info you have!
anabikumi   27-4-2022 10:02  Karma  +3   Thanks for the on the ground update
Cspoker50   27-4-2022 07:17  Karma  +4   Excellent
calaisien   26-4-2022 21:27  Karma  +5   Thanks
JackTheBat   26-4-2022 19:51  Karma  +10   Thanks. Definitely info on specific places if you want to write it.
Musky Member

UID 280702
Digest Posts 0
Credits 144
Posts 12
Karma 143
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2022 18:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@MrMagik
Insanity is still closed, from what I gather they had a run in with the law early on in lockdown being a bit to flexible with the rules. Thermae however has been open for a while and is getting close to pre covid levels of activity.

Bobo is a new place at the Hyatt and has been open and doing well very much an Insanity/Sugar type of place but tries to be more exclusive.

Juicy which has replaced the Australian pub underneath Sugar has been doing well as has Oskar. Busy and plenty of available ladies.

I believe Levels/Sugar are reopening next month.

In general I think everywhere that isn’t already including Thonglor clubs/RCA (some of which are open already) should be fully open in a few weeks.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   4-6-2022 01:07  Karma  +10   Thank you.
MrMagik   9-5-2022 17:36  Karma  +5   Nice one, thanks!
anabikumi   8-5-2022 12:18  Karma  +3