Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2022 19:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CWB - Maggie BB

Date & Time of Session:  April 21
Name:  Maggie BB
Link: https://go141.com/en/A57283-CB-Massage-MaggieBB.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  7/10 (pics are 80% accurate, ignore the 1s with make-ups)
Body: 7/10 (partially shaved, no bush)
Height:  No idea
Skill: 10/10 massage,  7/10 the deed
Service: Oil, Foot Massage
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 1hr, 1000 (+200 tips)  
Repeat: Yep

Long time lurker, and sorta annoyed with the hard to understand reports so I decided to write 1 to try to balance the scale. I have repeated MaggieBB for quite some time but COVID fuck me up and stopped me from punting for a while. Still got long COVID lingering with constant coughs which made me hesitant to visit the ladies but LB needs some care. Anyhow, made a reservation and asked for the 1k package. Being a long time customer with MaggieBB she gave me the whole massage package with every single thing. It includes everything in the 1.5k plan in her page except for the cupping and acupuncture which I opted out and boy does she WORK on the knocks. Afterwards it's your standard "Service". So that's the background and I will review 2 things here, her massage skills and "what comes after" .

Soooo the massage, immediately it's her strength that stands out from the rest. Starting from the back, she really do press hard to apply pressure on the tendons. In professional terms, it was intentional contact with long and sharp pressures which was laser focused on a specific part of my back. She also does a long and strong strokes which goes from the bottom of my back and up to the shoulders. These are what in my opinion, confident strokes. She alternates between these stance for the rest of my body.

Now my body is pretty much a piece of crap and every single joints cramps easily and embarrassingly it did during the massage . So I told her what's up and she went on and worked on it. After a painful and I mean painful (like dipping LB to a grinder painful) 2mins, she reliefs my cramps and offers some medical reasonings (something to do with lumbar blockage). Takes this from a grain of salt because we have no idea about the ladies credentials but Maggie seems to know the ways. She also has a heat package which she uses to steam(?) your upper and lower back and as well as the legs. It was a little too hot for me so I politely asked for a break. tldr;  good massage and I did feel lighter afterwards.

On with the service. It was a good 10-15 mins? Starts with some licks to get LB started. Capped up and bj begins, I would say good pressure but she does a thing where she tried to dig her tongue "into" you. I'm ok with that but some brothers might find it strange and painful. I'm ok with it as I also do heavy stuff like CBT sounding(yep) and that strange feeling allows me to recover from   too soon, and I never told her that . Unfortunately, there were no mirrors on the ceiling to enjoy the view. I ask why and she said the Housing Department came in and took it away, saying it was against regulations. Whatever >.>".  

Onwards to the action, the tightness was average but warmer then average and partially wet already. She has a bubbly personality and always starts on top first with The Rider, I do mean always. She can bend down to lick my nipples while doing it. After a couple of minutes I decided to which to doggy. I can tell from experience that she likes surprises. A few swallow thrusts followed by a hard and deep gives her a quick moan.  Unfortunately, she moans are not the sexiest but hey.. at least you are full of "surprises". Couple more positions and I finally

Maggie is still very friendly in the aftermaths as she cleans you up carefully. No hasty wipes and takes time for me to recover. She also gives a brief massage afterwards. Did some cracks on the waist, neck and shoulders and followed with a quick shower together. Some friendly chats about my body and how the lumbars are block and said I should visit her more to fix it. Honestly, up sell or not, I do feel lighter and feeling better. Lasted longer too

In conclusion, Maggie BB might be a bit on the old side but if you want to focus more on the massage, she is a good candidate. The action was average due to the "ok" tightness but the feeling of good accommodation brings the score back up a little. This maybe it is because I am a long term customer. All and all, it is a money well spend for me.

---------------
Bonus
There was a YoYo in Phoenix a few months ago and she was a very good friend with MaggieBB. So good that they offer 3p but apparently Maggie said YoYo got err.. brought out(?) with lots of money. Lucky girl packed up and moved back to China and is out of the game. Kept wondering how will it feel  

Recent Ratings
King_Monger   6-5-2022 15:14  Karma  +3   
ZioRider01   25-4-2022 11:42  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   24-4-2022 15:12  Karma  +8   Brill
twiceAweek   23-4-2022 18:11  Karma  +6   thanks
anabikumi   22-4-2022 11:15  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   22-4-2022 09:57  Karma  +5   
sam_smith   22-4-2022 09:48  Karma  +6   You're lucky. Maggie used to have a BIG BUSH and unshaved armpits!
JackTheBat   21-4-2022 22:26  Karma  +10   "sorta annoyed with the hard to understand reports" Care to elaborate?
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3846
Posts 448
Karma 3776
Acceptance 1395
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2022 09:53  Profile P.M. 
Don't know if you tried Yoyo before. She was an absolute nymph. Her motto was "I can do anything you can imagine of". With a price of course

If you have a family or closed one then no need to think about Yoyo, I stopped visiting her because she used ample amount of washing liquid on you and you can smell it even hours afterwards.

Recent Ratings
evileyes2   22-4-2022 14:41  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   22-4-2022 09:57  Karma  +5   :)

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet
evileyes2
Musky Member

UID 229679
Digest Posts 0
Credits 133
Posts 4
Karma 133
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-2-2018
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2022 14:40  Profile P.M. 
Which YoYo are you referring to? The Yo Yo that left Phoenix or the current yoyo OR the SSP xm yoyo?