Reading Access 30
Registered 19-4-2022
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2022 21:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST MenMen

Date & Time of Session:  February 2022, afternoon
Name:  Men Men
Link: https://go141.com/en/A75969-TST-Massage-MenMen.html?ref=Search[averageFee,region]
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese)
Face: 3/5 (Wore a mask but looks pretty)
Body: 4/5 (Nice tits and ass but I have a thing for a milf body)
Height: 5'5'
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $700 for 90 mins
Repeat: Definitely YES and have multiple times

My first report although not my first time visiting for HJ massage. I don't do full service as I'm not into it but I do like a good massage with a happy ending. I've visited a few of the girls here but MenMen has to
be the best by far. Contacted her via whatsapp and got a response pretty quickly (it was early in the afternoon so not as busy I guess). Booking was easy enough with Google Translate and she was really nice. I
booked for 90 mins but told her I would need to finish a bit earlier to get to an appointment. She was happy to oblige.

The building is beside a pretty busy bakery so there was a queue of people standing outside but luckily it just looks like a regular residential building with shops on the first floor so not too obvious. MenMen was
welcoming and sweet, giving me a hug when I walked in and offering me a drink. She was wearing a nice red dress that showed off her ass in a thong and some deep cleavage.Asked if I spoke Canto/Mandarin and
explained I spoke a bit of broken Canto. She showed me to the shower but didn't join. After shower she helped dry me off, gave me some water and asked me to lay down.

Massage skills are top notch. She asked me where I'd like her to focus on and I said shoulders and neck as I was having some trouble. She used good pressure and different techniques to really work out the kinks, but
also moved around my whole body for probably the best massages I've gotten in HK at all. She moved on to the oil massage and was leaning very far forward so her tits were resting on my back haha. She moved
around my whole body and started to venture further north, brushing against LB and my ass. She could tell from my reaction that I like my ass teased and was very willing to do so. She did this technique where she
bends your leg up and reaches under to tease LB which had me rock hard and ready to flip. One of my criticisms of other girls is the lack of tease. It's just the back massage and the "turn over baby" which isn't great.

When I flipped complimented LB with a grin. When she started to stroke I reached up to grab her tits and she let out a moan and told me she'd take off her clothes. I ran my hand up her leg seeing if
I could rub LS (some girls aren't into it and I'm respectful). She was very into it and angled herself so I could rub. After some more intense stroking I exploded and she let out a cheer. She went for a shower and when I checked the clock there was still around 15 mins of the 90 left (got carried away and said screw the appointment). After her shower she gave me a head massage and was still admiring LB seemed willing for R2 but
my wallet was light and I did have to go. Showered and left and was already thinking ahead to my next appointment.

I've gone multiple times since the first and the service is always great. I've messaged her when she wasn't working and have tried alternatives but I'm always comparing to MenMen. One thing to note, on one visit I
asked for 60 mins but went over by about 10 (had to leave for my friend's birthday) and she charged 700. A while after I left she messaged me apologising profusely that she hadn't seen that message and advised
on the next visit I could have 2 hours for the price of 90 which I was very happy to utilise on my last trip.

Gotta say this is the best HJ massage i've gotten in HK and typing this up has me itching to make an appointment for tomorrow.

Recent Ratings
Sigh10   30-4-2022 13:12  Karma  +3   Nice report ! She sounds great! :)
anabikumi   20-4-2022 11:43  Karma  +3   A massage with a cheer! Excellent.
JackTheBat   20-4-2022 10:57  Karma  +8   Thanks for the report.
tchengaa   20-4-2022 02:25  Karma  +2   thanks