Location Bangkok, Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2022 12:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] - Happy BKK - Anny

Date & Time of Session: November 2021
Massage/Full-service: Happy BKK
Name: Anny
Location: Bangkok, Sukhumvit Soi 26 (BTS E5 Phrom Phong Station Exit 4, walk 3mins to Soi 26)
LINK:  http://www.happy-bkk.com/anny/
Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/vdKhDnu3vexZXHzP7
Nationality & Language: Thai, basic English
Height: 160
Weight: 48
Figure: 33B-24-35 (very slim)
Face: 4/5
Body:  4/5  
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: A bit (she likes to chat )
Price & Session Length: 2,300THB / 1 hour (massage + full-service)
Repeat: Yes, wiill try other girl too

I have been to a few massage places on Soi 26, but haven't been to Happy BKK. They are located very close to BTS Phrom Pong, on the main Soi 26. They also have a back-door access on Alley 24/1 in case you want more privacy. I contacted them using LINE, and asked if a girl called Haru was available, she wasn't. So I decided to go there and see what who was available instead. When I arrived I was asked what I would like from the "menu" and I decided to go for 60 min. After that the 'line up', only two girls available. One was very average, but the other, Anny was quite pretty. Light skin and quite playful in her response. I decided to go with her.

Anny took me to the 3rd floor to a very small room, modern, with a small bed and a shower. The room was a let-down, really a 'get-it-over-with-room'. It even had a window (!?) in the door. A towel was hung in front of it in the end, but was quite weird.
We first took a shower, where she joined me and washed all my full body. She has a very slender body, with small breasts and fully shaven. She has a few small tattoos, but nothing too crazy. After the shower she put me on the bed and went for a massage. I started on my tummy, and she rubbed my back. The massage was very mediocre, but her cuteness and friendliness made up for it.
After turning around she put on a condom and we went for it. The sex was ok, she was reasonable active and keen to please me. My own endurance at the time made it not last that long... haha. However, she was lovely and stayed sweet and positive.

She was a bit chatty and keen to see mee again (ofcourse...), but the chattiness dissapeared when she was scratched by a little dog downstairs and she was in pain... oops. Anyway, it was a good experience, and will difinitily come back; however, I prefer a good massage first, not just the sex. Will let you know many more experiences I had later.

Feel free to discuss or ask me about many of my massage experiences in the past 5 years downtown Bangkok (I will start sharing my past and future experiences in the coming weeks)

Danny

(Please note, there's a Anna and Anny at this shop... , she couldn’t stop saying my name “Danny” & “Anny”… haha

)

[ Last edited by  DannyPJ at 16-4-2022 17:55 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
SalesGuy555   19-4-2022 02:06  Karma  +2   
ambitious2012   17-4-2022 13:59  Karma  +4   Excellent
batman108   17-4-2022 12:47  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
anabikumi   17-4-2022 09:20  Karma  +3   dog bites will take the friendliness out of anyone. LOL
Skepti10   16-4-2022 23:04  Karma  +8   
Cspoker50   16-4-2022 22:54  Karma  +4   Excellent
JackTheBat   16-4-2022 13:42  Karma  +10   "ask...my massage experiences...5 years...Bangkok" I'm asking.
HK_Legend   16-4-2022 13:01  Karma  +5   Cuttie!
obe   16-4-2022 12:54  Acceptance  +10   Thanks
momozzz   16-4-2022 12:51  Karma  +6   she looks damn pretty