Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-4-2022 17:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report - ZD261 @ Fortress Hill

Name: ZD261 @ Fortress Hill

Link: 141 Girls DB - Fortress Hill - Honey Girl - ZD261 (go141.com)

Location: HG Hotel listed in NP, but Fortress Hill MTR station is physically closer. As usual, you will require the Leave home safe app to enter.

Description: Mid-late 30’s, 5’6”, ~54kg,  36E - 24 - 35

Face: 3/5 So this picture is of a different girl. Or too much filter use. Remember when we use to complain about actual photoshop skills operate this way used. Geez now a swipe of the screen and the filters available are crazy and easy…too easy. For me, at least a little skill involved in the swindle lets me sleep better at night. It drives me nuts that some choose to operate this way. It could be her, but easily could be someone else. She is not ugly but she isn’t naturally pretty either. In actuality she is pushing mid to late 30’s. Points for good customer service. Take it for what its worth but I have a feeling that this is the girl found here https://go141.com/en/B69331-Fort ... KHG.html?ref=Search[region]. Mean these photos actually look like her but with some age. I am sure you guys can read between the lines. Sudden pop up of similar girl in from two stables at one location. She is a hustler baby.

Body: 4/5 She has great big ol’titties. A bit of gravity has caused some sagging, but we are only human. Back home they would call them floppers. But she keeps in decent shape, more likely through her diet rather than exercise. She isn’t toned at all. But her nipples got super erect and hard which kind of off set the sagging. She also sported a gold belly chain. Which is kind of hot, but used as a reminder to suck in her gut. Like a shock collar for dogs. Kind of, you know what I mean.  She got pretty wet, considering she wasn’t the tightest, but her pussy was nice and slippery. She could control the entry way to her slit, but once in I would say quite cavernous and flooded.

Skill: 5/5 She has been doing this for a while. She speaks mandarin better than cantonese. No English comprehension skills. Points for GFE in terms of being intimate without as much mileage per say. She held a steady progression of moans and body placement that navigated a very nice flow to the session. I am not sure how else to describe it, but the only thing that comes to mind is she got skills. The progression was so smooth. She went from shy and jumpy to the touch, straight to full on double hand clench, pulling me toward her, while severely quivering and shaking out of control. Finished with a good slow eye roll, and crash landed back on the bed. Gave me the “I never cum on the job” bit, which pretty much every other girl I meet says. The interesting thing is I would guess she doesn’t even recognize this as a skill.  

Service: 3/5 No DFK, or LFK. But very skillful kissing technique but no tongue. DATY, BBBJ, massage was great because her nipples get so hard that they perk her tits up enough for you to forget about gravity. I would say she was more focused on her getting off rather than me getting off. If that sounds harsh, I am not complaining, but just making an observation, considering I didn’t spaz out violently shaking while I came all over her. She did not me. So excuse me for claiming she was more about her pleasure than mine. YMMV Again not complaining, and I actually had fun.

Rate: $1300 / 45 mins +$200 tip

I will most likely repeat with this pleasantly surprising mid day punt. I can’t share all the details but she is a slut. I have been on a hot streak and meeting a lot of sluts lately. Its down hill from here. LOL

I plan to stay zombie free today. Happy Hunting bros!!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   9-6-2022 13:17  Acceptance  +1   
King_Monger   6-5-2022 15:11  Karma  +3   
Dukelok   21-4-2022 07:08  Karma  +3   Favorable
CoreTierOne   14-4-2022 13:53  Acceptance  +5   Thanks for the report, I saw her but after investigating agents ZD and HK in fortress hill I saw they are pretty bad and ...
Mike747   7-4-2022 20:27  Karma  +5   Excellent
Hoverbee   7-4-2022 11:04  Karma  +4   Favorable
BootBoot   7-4-2022 09:21  Karma  +7   great report. Did she have scars around her nipples? I had one ZD girl, mature, operating from that hotel, who had a nic ...
aceinthehole   7-4-2022 00:32  Karma  +6   Nice to have an option in Fortress Hill.
adrenal   6-4-2022 21:42  Karma  +7   How to read the longer comments that cut off?
ramont   6-4-2022 21:17  Karma  +8   Nice. I actually enjoy making the girl get off more than myself at times. The lack of Eng causes me more pause.
BrownNuts   6-4-2022 11:05  Karma  +3   
batman108   6-4-2022 09:19  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
JackTheBat   5-4-2022 20:05  Karma  +10   Thanks for posting!
HK_Legend   5-4-2022 18:00  Karma  +5   :) Just restless! One punter left posting!! Congrats.
babyrolla   5-4-2022 17:46  Karma  +3   Thanks. ZD is actually decent in my opinion, local(lised) girls and awhile back there was a white tiger which was not to ...

There is a First Time for everything . . .
FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2022 10:19  Profile P.M. 
@BootBoot

No visible scars for me.  How long ago was your punt?

There is a First Time for everything . . .
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2022 12:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 FirstTime's post

It was 2021
She was under ZD198
Spoke Canto with an accent
Amazing shapes boobs but nipple scars.
Nice eyes but teeth were cigarette stained and about mid to late forties.

ZD is terrible for B&S for me during the pandemic. And the agent often doubled up posts of girls that are actually the same person.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
FirstTime   7-4-2022 13:49  Karma  +5   Thx for the prompt visual reference. So ZD261 is ZD198 reincarnated...