Acceptance 41
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 10-2-2022 03:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mount Fuji Sichuan

Date & Time of Session: 7th February, 2022, 18:00
Location: 4/F A1 (Right hand side where there are 2 doors only, its the left door, forgot the number) Fuji Building
Name: FeiFei (not sure if thats what she said, easily forget names)
Nationality & Language: Sichuan, China/Mandarin
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Height: 5'4
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $900/45mins
Repeat: No

It was a very strangely busy Tuesday afternoon that I decided to explore Mount Fuji, only to be seen with more dicks than cunts on the mountain. I went in to find the 38E door on the 4/F but unfortunately it was not available and there was a new punt next door with a queue outside. Luckily, FeiFei's door had opened after 35 mins of me ringing grannies      doors. She quoted me $1000 on the spot and i had to check my wallet to see if i had enough cash, turns out i did not so i rushed to the nearest 711 to withdraw some cash. She  was  still open and i got in, took a quick shower, dried off. She was very bubbly and smiley, nice slim body, but she was not my type. I decided to rush the process a little, she gave a nice blowie and good leg massage. We did missionary for few minutes but i got tired because of running up and down the mount for 45 mins, decided to go for doggy and i must say   she can take a good pounding for a petite girl.

As i said in the beginning, she quoted me a $1000 at the door but later on she decided to charge me $900 instead because my country and china are on good terms, hence the rebate of $100 or maybe she felt bad for me because she saw how exhausted i was and took pity on me.

Either way, not a bad punt in general but shes not my type, never been into slim girls

Recent Ratings
americafirst141   10-2-2022 12:13  Karma  +6   
MrButtons   10-2-2022 11:37  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   10-2-2022 10:10  Karma  +4