Karma 230
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-11-2021
Status Offline
Post at 5-2-2022 21:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shy and bubbly Sofia at Wanchai Thai spa

First post although I've tried a few girls and I've been lurking here for some time. Overall, the girl is nice and just needs to up her skills. What's good is that she's probably the most GFE person I've tried and listens well to what I told her during the session.

Date & time of session: Feb 03 Evening

Name: Sofia

Link: https://go141.com/en/B60837-WC-Massage-sofia.html?ref=Search[region]

Nationality & Language: Chinese, speaks cantonese and mandarin

Face: 3.5/5 Cute face, although she doesn't look like the link photo too much with all that photoshop  

Body: 3/5 nice natural boobs although she could use more surface area down there. I like tall girls personally and she's no model, but more of a neighborhood girl

Height: 160

Skill:  2/5  Unfortunately, the skills are not quite there compared to others in terms of massage and her P2/P3 are average at best. What sold me to get nuru and FS is her kind attitude

Service:  4/5 She kept her kindness and smile throughout and was continued to be nice after we've sealed the deal

GFE: 5/5 girl is nice and gives cute kisses on the back/face/neck and quite sweet

PSE: 2/5 I feel PSE is low since her skills aren't impressive to me. What's good is I guided her throughout and she listened well.

Price & Session Length: $600 massage+$300 Nuru+$600 kissing and CIM.
Stayed for 75minutes - massage, nuru and full service. She gave a weak massage but the girl is quite small so I'm fine with that. I like when girls sit on my back during massage compared to those who sit on the side and check their phones, and this girl do be sitting on me most of the time. She later did the foot stepping massage thing and she could put decent pressure during that with her weight. Soon, she starts giving kisses on the back and whispers to me for nuru. After your average nuru with fake moaning, she gave me more kisses everywhere and used her tits on my LB to get things started. She asked to be on top for a starter, and she's pretty tight. We grind for a bit until I asked for doggy, she didn't seem used to this but I correct her position a few times and get pounding until I
afterwards, we shower separately and girl brought me some hot water to drink.

Repeat: Maybe. They have couple other girls there working at the spa, so you bros watch out for B&S

Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   10-2-2022 20:54  Karma  +2   
King_Monger   9-2-2022 17:22  Karma  +2   
nu_omicron   9-2-2022 17:03  Karma  +3   
SalesGuy555   9-2-2022 04:55  Karma  +2   Thanks!
bbbj   7-2-2022 16:47  Karma  +5   Thanks! Pls keep those reports coming!
ZioRider01   7-2-2022 15:21  Acceptance  +1   
Fedo91   7-2-2022 12:12  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
HK_Legend   7-2-2022 10:22  Karma  +4   A girl that LISTENED to advices to upgrade is a winner! She deserves a chance when nearby.
hotjac   6-2-2022 13:29  Karma  +4   Good info - she sounds like someone you would want to spend a few hours with ...
Skepti10   6-2-2022 09:09  Karma  +4   
twiceAweek   6-2-2022 08:16  Karma  +8   thank you for your first report, suggest you ask mods to RA this report as services in spas is a no no right now
obe   6-2-2022 06:58  Karma  +8   Thanks
hklegend   6-2-2022 02:44  Karma  +4   Good first report. Does the spa have a name and TG channel? You had FS or CIM?
topkek141
Carnal Conqueror

UID 280333
Digest Posts 0
Credits 233
Posts 16
Karma 230
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-11-2021
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2022 12:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 topkek141's post

My bad, haven't fully learned the glossary here yet. No CIM, just FS. I deleted the whatsapp with them and can't recall the spa name... I remember it said thai massage at the door and its right outside exit A2 at Wanchai.

What's RA may I ask? I also don't know how to reach out to mods haha. I clicked their names in the forum and it says no access level for this. To share more on spas, they are horrible right now. I recently been to Yoyo wanchai and don't even want to write a review for it, it was a straight 1/5 experience. Bad quality on all categories.

[ Last edited by  topkek141 at 6-2-2022 13:02 ]
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2022 13:34  Profile P.M. 
RA is Readers Access. it restricts who can read your report and it's found in a bar at the end of your narrative. It's used by most to avoid the law's interest in activities by assuming they have not posted and therefore have no or very low reader access scores.

Giving your piece an RA of three or more usually suffices, but there are also recommendations and requirements depending on what photos, if any, that you post too.

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   6-2-2022 14:03  Acceptance  +3   RA goes in 10, 20, 30 upwards
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6555
Posts 759
Karma 6349
Acceptance 4118
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2022 10:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 topkek141's post

I think I know that place;
When Sukhumvit (just banged anybody there, from masseuses to boss) went under late 2020-early 2021 they took the place.
Nice brand new dark wooden door (1F on O'Brien) with the whole place refurbished (badly needed).

Went there once mid 2021 and did to them the WORST a guy can do to such "masseuses". (Viet / Chinese)

I was supposed to see ...BO BO at Phoenix later but had to get a laptop fixed in Wanchai before,
but between taxi and the rest, I was way very early with ~1H to kill and very tired,
so I went there (usual places nearby full) for a massage (girls already drooling about easy $) and
I told them I wanted ONLY A 45/60mn massage, NOT ANY playing with LB, not even a little.
They were in shock; the sickiest joke somebody could do to them.
(some probably wondered why I should be not be outright kicked out..but it was empty)

Anyway, the lady boss picked one young (~25/30Y) girl that obviously she had fxcked up before to be deserve such punishment
and we went to the room (nice with good shower and large bed)
...and I behave like a monk ...concentrating on ....MATH calculations to "keep my powder dry" for BO BO after.
(the girl got a nice tip to idemnify her for the humiliation)

I have to go back one day to apologize, meet their expectations and bang one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlJvc0xSq5Q