Subject: Is it illegal to go walk up after 6pm?
Kinomino
Carnal Conqueror

UID 247861
Digest Posts 0
Credits 395
Posts 35
Karma 391
Acceptance 84
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 5-2-2022 17:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Is it illegal to go walk up after 6pm?

After the 6pm dine in lock down is it illegal to go punt after 6 or is it illegal all times? Or is it ok?

Recent Ratings
Hoverbee   5-2-2022 23:33  Acceptance  +3   
HK_Legend   5-2-2022 19:11  Acceptance  +4   OK for what I understand. Some just work OFFLINE on 24H bookings with regular clients.
Hoverbee
Kinky King

UID 279920
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1609
Posts 110
Karma 1590
Acceptance 389
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-11-2021
Status Offline
Post at 5-2-2022 23:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Kinomino's post

I would guess D(ining)ATY is only illegal after 6pm

Having said so, probably walk-ups but not saunas/spa would be legal still.

Recent Ratings
ramont   6-2-2022 10:34  Acceptance  +8   Or order take out
HK_Legend   6-2-2022 07:27  Acceptance  +4   ROFL ROFL Lucky me, generally see them mid-day for ...LUNCH.
hkgent
Nookie Newbie

UID 83868
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 22
Karma 11
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-2-2012
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2022 00:25  Profile P.M. 
I think Hk government have no control on the walk-ups girls at all. Over 2 years now, Haven’t seen government doing anything to those walk-ups WG. Even there was a case from a mainland Chinese WG a year ago in a Mk hotel.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6551
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4072
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2022 11:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 hkgent's post

To hkgent:
in HK, it's Common Law, Form over Substance,
and it states what is authorised (ladies can do whatever they want with their body as "entrepreneurs")
and what is not authorized like for instance when a bar is somewhere perceived to ...facilitate ...solicitation...

This is why is some places you cannot walk out ANYMORE with 3 girls that you FOUND ONSITE! That was not MY idea!.
Of course, no problem (just )  if you WALK IN with 3 141 PROS. Perfectly legal if all used LeaveHomeStealth and have vaccinted records when tables were ok for 4. QED.

Then in bars, there is also the problem of the immigration status of the girls as they may "Breach their condition of stay",
i.e. "tourists" are not supposed to become "local entrepreneurs" and DH helpers neither!
Some "married" Engli$h guy$, who left HK but retained the Right To Land, and got HKID.

That said I think police and immigration are perfectly aware that all this DOES EXIST...and it attracts a lot of interest to HK as a financial center,
so they just try to KEEP THINGS UNDER CONTROL!

Out of control is only OK during ...Rugby's 7th

When it is becoming way too open and obvious, they have to strike to get the balance right https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfiISFiozg8

When Columbian girls came in drove with their male bosses waiting nearby , that was way beyond tolerance...and it ended fast.

When you see security guys with lights looking on the floor of a bar...for drugs...then you know there is a problem....and guess what a bit later the bar
was shut down for ~6 month.

For now, the only thing messy in that respect in Wanchai is when (a year ago) some Phils ladies are so desperated that they fight to death for
...HK$500 on the pavement outside a bar with 4 bouncers trying to stop the mess.
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2265
Posts 990
Karma 2195
Acceptance 1397
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2022 19:15  Profile P.M. 
I raised a related question almost one year ago  

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... o=lastpost#lastpost

I'm concerned about going into a building and then getting caught in a lockdown. I suppose with some of the "nests" where the entire building are 141 (e.g. Hing Loong) this potentially may be less of a problem because there are few if any residents in there as the whole building is providers.   I asked one of my providers about this and she told me the health department would not locked down blatant brothel buildings as it would be bad for Hong Kong's image, but that gives me no comfort. My regular knows a lot of things about men's bodies  (and her own) but I don't think she has any practical experience in or knowlege of public health affairs, virology, or law enforcement.

Since the building lockdowns have started I have been seeking to finish my business by 6 PM.

Given today's numbers of some 6XX cases , I'm going defer my weekly visit with one of my regulars.

Keep on mongering

[ Last edited by  gwailoplayer at 7-2-2022 19:23 ]

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   8-2-2022 08:50  Acceptance  +4   Fair and square!
Sandwhale   7-2-2022 22:29  Acceptance  +5   Yup definitely more afraid of lockdown than the virus (any virus xD)
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6551
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4072
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2022 09:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 gwailoplayer's post

With wife in HK and working, play time is end of morning / lunch and this way no DATY after 6pm.

Buildings: From a tiny detail, I would guess that the whole Hing Loong building has the same beneficial owner and all rooms of subdivided flats used for the same purpose, so no other resident. In addition, the whole building is very clean and tidy by HK standards, so a lockdown there is less likely than in other areas.
On the other hand, Phoenix is pretty much the opposite with other types of residents and badly maintained (very dirty staircases, walls of flats falling apart, A/C from Stone Age,…) with therefore a higher risk of lockdown.

About health department locking down one of those “nests”, of course I doubt the “service provider” could have any kind of real guarantee, BUT the risk is limited for another reason she hinted.
If such a “nest” is under lockdown, then IT WILL MAKE NEWSPAPERS HEADLINES, SCMP, DimSum Daily,….and the substance of the business conducted will APPEAR BLUNTLY therefore ADVERTISING for the ladies which is the last thing the police would like!!!