Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2022 08:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA] San Jose Kgirl Cora

Date & Time of Session: Dec 2021
Name: Cora
Link: https://2020lsc.com/cora/
Agent: LSC
Nationality & Language: Korean (speaks very decent English)
Face: 8
Body: 7 (32C-23-33 listed online)
Height: 5'1" (listed online)  
Skill: 7.5
Service: 8
GFE: 7
PSE: 8
Price & Session Length: 260/hr
Repeat: Maybe; will get better with repeats

Making my way through the main attractions in Candy Land, Cora is listed as the Eye Candy on the website. The majority of other reviews consider her DDG or at least one of the best looking in the Bay Area. Suffice to say, I can agree that she is more attractive than most other providers...I would not call her DDG by Kgirl standards or necessarily even civilian standards, and frankly any claim or comparison to her being a Kpop star is undeserved, in my opinion. None of the pictures resemble her on the web. The closest resemblance in the pictures at all is simply the eye makeup, since Cora does do pretty good eyeliner. She does look a bit better in person than the pictures.

She is definitely in her 30s. Or at least the biggest indication of her age is that she's got a little bit of loose flesh around the abdomen; not as much fat per se, and nothing atrocious, but not toned. Frankly, she has no ass worth speaking of, in my opinion. No squats are being done. Her tits are pretty well done; they are soft and pleasing pear-shape man-mades that suit her frame well.

When I first entered the room, we had a quick hug and both held each other at arms length to assess one another. I had heard that Cora can be a bit aloof on first visit, especially if she doesn't like you, and I think that's how our initial introduction went. She warmed up as we went back to the room for blue toast. Cora has quite strong English skills and can hold a decent conversation in English. I pre-showered so we didn't need to do so again. Went back to the bed and sat at the edge in front of the mirrors. She got down and started BBBJ. Her BJ skills are not the very best, but what's great is that she goes for eye contact. She's eye candy and she knows it. I didn't try or want to CIM so I motioned for her to switch and to lay down on the bed for some DATY. She had not shaved/waxed quite yet and there was some sign of the hair growing back, but didn't bother me. Gradually, we transitioned into mish for pop 1 and some rest and conversation before round 2.

Cora's good to hold a conversation. I know she has a bad reputation for always being on her phone during the session, like at least 25% of the time, and I was expecting that to be part of the experience. But I was very fortunate that she never touched her phone once during the whole hour, or even turned around to take a look at it (or turn the music down, for that matter...rip). She asked about my job and I, hers. She told me that most of the customers she sees are in their 30s, engineers of course, and demographics were to be expected. She also asked me about which other girls I've seen at the org before, which was a first for me lol, and tried to guess who I've seen. It was sort of a surprise for me, because I figured the girls didn't necessarily know each other personally (I don't suppose they have a group chat with all the girls and exchange info or something...but what do I know). After conversation, she told LB "no more sleeping" and wanted to start round 2. After getting LB up with BBBJ, we started with cowgirl, and took it slow. Funny thing was she asked me if I wanted a condom or if I was scared going bare, but she had already slipped me in lol. But time was sort of short now, so we sped up for the finish and quick shower.
We exchanged farewells at the door and off we went.

Final comments:

F/B/S/A: 8/7/8/8

Again, Cora's known to be one of the lookers in the Bay Area currently. I will agree with that assessment but still counsel on the side of tempered expectations, because the people who are calling her DDG are exaggerating to a fault. If she was a civilian, yes, I would probably turn my head when passing her. Is she Kpop-star level gorgeous? No. Maybe 10 years ago, I could see her being a candidate or applicant for a group, and maybe she could've made it. She is definitely beautiful. Everyone knows that, including herself. That's why some have also warned about GPS affecting her. I've never encountered a whole-ass bitch with GPS, so I don't really know the symptoms. But I could see some moments where Cora was indignantly "proud" in a way, in the way that she's aloof to customers until warming up, in the way that others report her going on her phone (fortunately not with me), in the way she was asking me about other girls I've seen.

I'm not going to knock her. She is good-looking, good English, and decent service that I am pretty certain will improve with repeats. Making it on her good list would probably be a major game-changer in the S/A department, going from pretty standard 7's or 8's to approaching 9's and 10's. Cora would probably be a good girl to repeat with if you want to say or think of the experience as "I'm fucking a hot Kgirl" (not smoking hot, but hot enough).

Just my 2 cents. Hope someone finds this informative and/or entertaining. Cheers.

Recent Ratings
davegrewl   1-2-2022 13:36  Karma  +4   
jaffajaffa   26-1-2022 09:00  Karma  +3   
gm001noxl2   17-1-2022 11:50  Karma  +3   
americafirst141   17-1-2022 10:56  Karma  +5