Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2022 18:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Risk Increasing at Phoenix!!

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/22-ne ... an-place-suspected/

If infected cases at Hysan Place restaurant
...there might be collateral damages at Phoenix (spent too much time in one room there to guess the profile of guests)
where they all still operate ONLINE.

To be fair, since ...Dec 22, I have been rather quiet there...whatever the Phoenix building caretaker feels he "knows".
Nice guy but overplaying his hand about what he knows (I cannot and will not balme that lady for what she told him and everybody else there...seriously baffled) about me
Obviously it was the first time he saw a guy ...pulling out of his bag 2 OFFICIAL PHONES and ...3 BURNER PHONES
...including one Nokia from Stone Age, one dumb smartphone for LeaveHomeStealth (but LEGAL) and you  REALLY don't want to know what the 3rd one was used for.
(btw it is perfectly fine by all of your standards! Nothing to shock any of you)

...while at Hing Loong ...it is
Fifty Shades of Traffic Lights:
a) ONLINE WALK IN
b) ONLINE APPOINTMENTS ONLY (24H ahead)
c) OFFLINE APPOINTMENTS ONLY (24H ahead)

If you have NOT written down the contact details of your regular ladies, you are ...fxcked or ...unfxcked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1134rE3PX9E

To your OBVIOUS legitimate question
"Can this moron ever be serious?" the reply is NO....and in my professional life with $eriou$ at $take that was in$ane $o will not change now.
That keeps me alive together with regulars "friends" of mine. Only turning me into ashes will change it.

A team not working now so B team on duty!

And I still have back up with C team (a Free Lance Indo DH) ...that will appreciate (again like in 2020-2021) a bit of my time from me as FirstTime flagged.
When ALL OF US APPRECIATE THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THOSE LADIES ...NOW some probably need our support to make it ...if it lasts too long!

Whoever are your regular providers, try to find some time (wisely, i.e. plausible denialibility) ...maybe the place (hotel instead of their rooms?) to visit them!
If like some Wanchai girls before (WG or other Wanchai bars staff) they run into the ground and fold ...home, who will be left to entertain YOU?  Think about it.
It is your CIVIC DUTY to be a PATRIOT with those ladies! And I mean that.

In April 2021, once I knew Jasmine was 2 shots vaccinated (and me too), I
saw her ~ every weeks (alone or with friends....Lily or Coco) in my favorite hotel (where they were spraying disinfectant like crazy)
for... several hours...great return vs. risk for all.

In fact, once, for damned weird reasons (insane by MY standards...cannot even explain here so EXTREMELY WEIRD ) I mixed somebody from A team and C team...and there are PUBLIC evidences.

So tomorrow one member (OFFLINE) of B team is on duty and being LIVE-IN (got her out of bed once) the risk is minimal
...relative to another LIVE-OUT coming from Yuen Long...and one ONLINE (unclear about her ...rules of engagement)

To be fair and avoid flooding the forum, unless she does something exceptional (there is (back door) room for that), there will not be a NEW report.

I am sure there are other guys with more relevant intel to share!

Reading that again, I really need my SHRINK!
Jasmine come back asap. Your back is fine (for what I saw end of dec when you took care of your plants).
If you come back soon, we will play ...cards