Acceptance 32
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2022 22:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Skills vs Physical Appearance

Hello guys,

I wanted to talk about what is the most important for you when puntering.
Sometimes I have great sessions with pretty girls that do not deliver what I like the most (anal, CIM, BBBJ, Rimming).
And sometimes I also have great sessions with average girls that are really PSE.
What are your thoughts ? Is physical appearance more important than the skills ? Obviously, having both is the best
mr.edwardcolins
Lustful Lord

UID 130359
Digest Posts 0
Credits 541
Posts 54
Karma 534
Acceptance 148
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-6-2015
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2022 07:19  Profile P.M. 
Personally, if I were to choose, I would go for looks for sure granted that she isn't totally skill-less and dead in bed.
Randal
Kinky King

UID 177900
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1110
Posts 201
Karma 1076
Acceptance 674
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2022 11:48  Profile P.M. 
Skils first, with personality

If the lady has amazing skills, and a fun, friendly, cheeky or naughty personality, believe me, she will start to look more attracive by the minute.

On looks, I tend to go for a great body, over a cut face, partly because of the above reason.

I have a couple of regular providers. One is drop dead stunning. Beautiful face with deeply irresistable eyes. She is a yoga instructor with a body to match. She is average in bed, and only ever talks about yoga and shopping.

The other is attractive, to me.  She is getting older, but... Because she has outstanding skills, and can reduce me to a jibbering wreak within minutes, but make the act itself last an hour, even if I think I am about to lose it any minute... She is stunning to me. She looks just as good as she did, or better, than when I met her >10 years ago. Is she that cute to anyone else? Probably only if the guy has had the benefit of her skills...

I see the skilled lady far more often than the gorgeous one. The yoga lady gets a call just when I want to bang something beautiful.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   18-1-2022 16:55  Acceptance  +4   Same opinion.
jwilltide   13-1-2022 00:24  Acceptance  +1   
_younghost
Kinky King

UID 280622
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1044
Posts 37
Karma 1042
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2022 17:35  Profile P.M. 
I guess what is stopping me of meeting really nice looking girls is that I always think that they will not be as in the photos. I am always scared of meeting fake girls