Acceptance 32
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2022 15:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[FRANCE][Paris] Carmela, brazilian

Date & Time of Session:  November 2021
Name:  Carmela (she was previously known as Vivian)
Link:here
Nationality & Language: Brazilian, she speaks spanish, portuguese, english but most importantly she speaks SEX
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  173 cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  250 euros for 1 hour
Repeat: maybe

I met with Carmela in november at her place in Chatelet. I was looking for Gabrielle but she wasn't available.
Carmela receives in a nice flat, easy to access. When I arrived, I went to the shower and we started after that.
Carmela is a tall brazilian girl, she has a lot of tattoos. She is skinny with a little round ass. Her ass is not big but not too small neither. If I didn't know that she was brazilian, I would have thought that she has asian origins.
It was a nice meeting, she was really into GFE and PSE at the same time, it is quite difficult to explain. She liked deep french kisses. At the beginning, she danced on a brazilian song with a large smile on her face. After that I asked her to lay on the bed and I literaly ate her ass. It was good to lick her nice bootyhole and to finger it, and she liked it.
Then she started with a good BBBJ and she did a good AR. She does it well. We moved to 69 and she was begging for a finger in her ass.
We blew me off, playing with my nipple and I came in her mouth for the 1st round. After that we chatted a little bit.
For the 2nd round, she blew me off again, playing with my nipples with her fingers and her toes. I putted a finger deep in her pussy (wet) also and she enjoyed.
Then we moved to the anal part, I fucked her ass in doggy, missionary. Finally I came in her ass.
It was a good meeting, I liked her body and the fact that she is tall (it is rare). Maybe 250 is a bit expensive but I guess this is the price for this kind of session in Paris.

[ Last edited by  _younghost at 10-1-2022 16:34 ]

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   11-1-2022 13:19  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   11-1-2022 12:11  Karma  +4