Reading Access 20
Registered 2-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2022 17:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Anna in TST - nice body

Date & Time of Session:  2-1-22
Name: Anna
Link: https://go141.com/en/A25927-TST-141Walk-up-Anna.html?ref=Search[region,building]
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $900 for 1 hour

Decided to try some feet action today and visited Anna in TST.

Anna greeted me with a smile and apologized for missing the text I sent her earlier. Undressed and went in the shower together. I was pleasantly surprised when she took off her clothes - she has a slender body, quite fit with curves in right places. Her boobs are probably fake, but they have a nice shape to them and don't feel overly done. Top it off with a a pair of lovely legs, and I felt like I was holding a proper model in my arms. If you're wondering what she looks like, the pics on the DB are fairly accurate, even if they were probably taken a few years ago.

After drying off, she started with an oil body rub, which was fine but nothing to write home about. She then started playing with LB while her tongue twirled around my nipples. Told her to climb on top of me with her tits on my face so I can suck her nipples. Since I requested for a footjob, she sat down on the bed and presented her feet facing me. She paints both her finger and toe nails in bright colors, interestingly they appear to glow under the pink lights in her room. I sucked on her toes for a bit, then she proceeded to give me a footjob, followed by a thighjob while I licked her feet a little more.

As for the naughty bits, I won't go into too much detail here but suffice to say she was very accommodating in bed. Professional, if slightly mechanical. Worth mentioning that she has nice ass, not too big but nicely shaped. Probably has something to do with her being a Vietnamese mix; apparently that is something quite rare among mainland WGs.

I'd say she's worth visiting if you're looking for a polite girl with a nice body, or if you're interested in getting some feet action.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   3-1-2022 17:57  Karma  +3   But pricey for JSL but happy you enjoyed her soft soles!!