Digest Posts 0
Credits 31178
Posts 2042
Karma 30810
Acceptance 7364
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2021 14:18  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
RTHK: 'Use face masks, LeaveHomeSafe for prostitute visits'

'Use face masks, LeaveHomeSafe for prostitute visits'
2021-12-13 HKT 18:21
https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/component/k2/1623993-20211213.htm

Hong Kong men who visit prostitutes have been urged to check in with the government's LeaveHomeSafe app and keep their face masks on during sex, after a survey suggested many are brushing off the risk of catching Covid from their activities.

The Hong Kong Aids Foundation said it recently surveyed 600 men who have a habit of visiting sex workers.

Some 70 percent said they were continuing to go to prostitutes during the pandemic, although two-thirds said they were cutting back on their visits.

Only six percent of the respondents said they kept their face masks on during sex, the foundation said.

Its chief executive, Eris Lau, recommended that people should get vaccinated, wear face masks, check their body temperature and use the LeaveHomeSafe app when visiting sex workers.

Lau added that it is disappointing that almost 80 percent of the respondents said they didn't get HIV tests despite their visits to prostitutes.

Recent Ratings
arikop   19-12-2021 09:17  Acceptance  +5   Just LOL
HK_Legend   14-12-2021 18:43  Acceptance  +3   My regulars are ALL vaccinated (me too). My Wanchai bar girl was on "unpaid leave" until vaccinated.
obe   14-12-2021 16:40  Acceptance  +10   Lol
alex_french   14-12-2021 15:36  Acceptance  +5   Thanks
Mister   14-12-2021 14:48  Acceptance  +3   So the technicians all display the QR code? ;-p
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14049
Posts 2248
Karma 13891
Acceptance 3154
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2021 23:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JackTheBat's post

Should the illegally trafficked women also register to get their QR code? Maybe this could be the new tramp-stamp.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   15-12-2021 12:57  Acceptance  +3   :)
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6552
Posts 758
Karma 6348
Acceptance 4087
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2021 13:02  Profile P.M. 

"keep their face masks on during sex"

I saw on the website that now it is trendy to have Videos of BJs ....with MASKS   

so this guy will be so happy...or maybe he expects other kind kind of masks and elsewhere....
Maybe his memo / guidelines did not get the attention he expected.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   16-12-2021 09:56  Acceptance  +8   Thanks
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6552
Posts 758
Karma 6348
Acceptance 4087
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 18-12-2021 14:25  Profile P.M. 

About
"Some 70 percent said they were continuing to go to prostitutes during the pandemic,
although two-thirds said they were cutting back on their visits."
...and that is lucky....because they are also part of the economy...and helped many of us stay "sane"
(ok, that has to be ...defined at least for me !!)

I will not push the envelope to call myself a patriot or raise the flag of "Civic Duty" BUT...
...when considering the IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGES that occurred in Wanchai bars ...VERY OFTEN SELF-INFLICTED,
it's lucky that those ladies were not more impacted economically and were smarter.

The "Mind Your Own Business" culture proved suicidal for many sectors.
Wanchai or LKF bars behaved in rather dumb way...each assuming they were the "smarter one" and would be the "survivor"
...waiting for others to collapse...
instead of tackling the matter proactively together as early as say may - june 2020,
they were sitting on the hands instead of collectively THINKING (weird word) and
as an industry proposing some  ACTION PLANS to the Government.

Yes sure, they were all smarter than the average. Pretty much obvious thinking math for 10sec.

Of course, that would have not enabled foreign "tourists" ...and businessmen to keep coming
and it would have not saved the HK Rugby 7's, but they would have been better off...instead of totally crippled for some.

I realized last month that FINALLY (Nov 2021) JB has installed a transparent screen hanging from the ceiling
to separate the band from the dance floor.
I think I suggested JUST THAT to them in ...July 2020...and people running that shop are not exactly stupid.

No need to be a "Rocket Scientist", whatever Shania Twain thinks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8,
to understand that singers + loudspeakers increase diffusion of AIRBORN virus.

At Taboo, in july 2020, the band was SO LOUD, screaming their lungs out
, that if ever ONE patron was infected....then maybe 1/3 of them would share the same faith.
So stupid!

When vaccines were available in march, between bars owners and staff, it was moronic...everybody waiting
...while the LeaveHomeSafe App was a clear sign of the obvious coming (and me preparing accordingly for summer with (legal) LeaveHomeStealth).

I pretty much lost it when one well-known "figure" there ...who with a picture, needle in arm, on her FB page would have triggered massive vaccination
in Wanchai, her (no allergy / precondition whatsoever) reply was "I have to be in a good state of mind for this" Seriously?
That was moronic for HER, her work and ...her family as bread earner!
As we know here "GodIsDead"  ...but some in Wanchai believed he would save them without vaccine while their families in the Phils,
without vaccines, got crippled. Insane.

While Wanchai local friends (I helped some) were wondering about vaccination,
I discovered Jasmine got shot as soon as possible (same week as I),
so we were back on (sometimes with...guest) ...in hotel (where they were spraying and cleaning like maniacs) during afternoons as a starter.

So those ladies took it much more seriously (for their clients, themselves and their families) than the Wanchai crowds
...that was just just hoping for the best

....but MASK ON during aerobics is plain stupid

How much is the marginal probability of infection lowered wearing a mask then? ZERO %..unless you wear a HAZMAT suit as a starter.
Risk management is not about avoiding risks.

Obvious "thinking" is so obsolete nowadays.

What a world!
Grumpy dinosaur