Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill:  4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $1100HKD for 60min
Repeat: Yes

Was in Central for lunch, not used to seeing Central or most of Hong Kong this quiet even on a weekend and felt in need of a bit of relief, mental, physical and sexual so messaged Annie to see who is working, and she said a number of good girls working so i headed over to Wellington Street and up to Wish.

She calls Lucy, who is a slim very pretty girl who speaks good English and explains that she is a very good masseuse and can give me a really good massage, Annie has never steered me wrong and Lucy seems nice so i say sure. And she gives me the room, and i strip down and shower. Lucy asks me if i want her to join me in the shower and i say no need for now, she can join me afterwards whivh has her giggling and telling me I am a bad boy.

So i step out of shower and Lucy dries me down, shes dressed in air of tight denim shorts that show off her legs, and a diaphanous top that shows off some boobies and some very sweet looking nipples. She helps me to the bed, i lay down and she tells me to let her know if her massage is not strong enough or too strong.

What follows next is an hour of one of the best massages i've had, she worked every inch of me, kneading out the knots, walking on me, stretching me , pulling my leg litereally, arching my back, and giving me that very nice level of acceptable almost enjoyable pain that you know will pay off later. i'm a big guy, and she's not a meaty girl but she has some serious strength.  And she always gave me the heads up to what she was going to do, so no unexpected sudden tugs and stretches that if you're not prepared for can do you some damage.  It was such a good "healthy' massage that part of me was actually thinking maybe i should just leave it at that.

But before the big head got those thoughts out, the small head found itself being teased in an incredibly erotic way and i realized Lucy had slipped out of her clothes and was now rubbing that very fit naked body all over me, kissing my back, my neck, my ears, while her hands caressed and teased junior and the grapes till junior was trying to drill a hole in the table and she asked me to roll over.

I roll over and she starts complimenting me on juniors size and that he's standing to attention, and i get to take a good look at and explore that body, she's slim, not skinny atheletic and toned in the right places, very nice set of real B's and some very responsive and succulent nipples and a nicely trimmed bush, which limited access was given but she responds well to gentle exploration. There's some teasing kissing, but nicely done.

She certainly knows how to work LB  too, and managed to tease and bring me to the edge a number of times, working the shaft, the balls, the crown, and then cleans me up, applying some cleanser and then realy begining the tease, she starts giving little pecks up and down the shaft, her tongue tease the tip and she tells me "so big" before going to work. She knows how to suck a lolliop and works me very well, she gives me a good few minutes BBBJ and asks em where i would like to finish, in her mouth or on her breasts. I say i'd like to finish on her breasts and she tells me to let her know before i am ready and continues
to blow me, bringing me to the edge several times but she's the one in total control and when i can really feel it starting to build up, so can she and she disengages and continues to handle me until i'm firing away into and onto those boobies. She gets all giggly and compliments me on the quantity, "you paint me white!" and cleans me up before jumping into the shower to clean up, and i watch her as she gives herself a good shower before she reminds me that i was going to join her after.

she dries me off and helps me dress before she dresses and i pay her, which gets another quick but seemingly passionate kiss before she sends me out into reception where Annie is waiting, with a big cheshire cat grin on her face and asks me if everything is very good. I tell her the massage was very good, and she asks "not just part one, is part 2 good?" i assure her it was, and she offers me some tea and we sit and chat for a while.   

Big hug and kiss from Annie as I leave, and head back into the pretty empty streets

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   26-12-2021 23:27  Karma  +2   Thank you.
orangerange   21-12-2021 11:30  Karma  +5   Thanks
Fedo91   15-12-2021 16:42  Acceptance  +1   Nice review, thanks
homer168   15-12-2021 08:02  Karma  +5   Great read. Haven’t considered Lucy. After trying Selena \ Momoco eying Alice for the big boobs
hotjac   11-12-2021 15:13  Karma  +5   Great review and good info - thanks for sharing.
dienw   11-12-2021 13:14  Karma  +3   Excellent - thanks.
Freaker88   10-12-2021 15:36  Karma  +3   nice one