Body: 3/5
Height:  3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  600 for 30 min
Repeat: maybe if nothing else is avail

I rarely make it island side for a good punt but thought what the hell. Saw some ‘new’ girls in the Sai Wan Ho area on 141, so I thought I’d give it a try. Saw the advert for Kathy, Misaki, and Jessy but was mainly interested in Jessy. I reached the location but noticed no floor level or listed apartment on their addresses so I messaged them via WA, got a quick response in good English from a business account. Number said that Jessy and Misaki were unavailable so I thought again, what the hell,   Kathy looks pretty good. Number asked when I’m coming by and even sent photos of her which I could tell              smoothed out her face. We sorted the time and they told me to go on in.

Anyways the apartments are long term stays so you need a gate code to get in. I walked up a some stairs (no lift) and     waited outside the door (she had another guest who was leaving, good sign I reckon). Her flat is real small, no little pink    lights or anything and I could see some suitcases so I guess she’s working for only a little while and then traveling home.
Right away I can tell the photos of her body were spot on but she’s got some wrinkles on the face. Then, she smiled and
WOW. I usually don’t give a shit about how someone smiles but she’s got a great one. Clean straight teeth, dimples and    just seems so totally genuine. She invites me in, she shows me prices on her phone, I choose 30 min,  and she helps me
undress and directs me to the shower which is super narrow. Interesting enough she didn’t take off her little nightdress to shower with me and instead washes me (so-so) and offers BJ. I politely decline because it’s just too damn narrow in the
shower and one of the pipes near my arm is scorching hot. She doesn’t seem put off at all which is nice and after she dries me down she directs me to the bed (holy shit bouncy spring central) and asks me to lay down. She undresses to reveal a tight fit body with no tummy fat (not that I care). She  turns down the light and climbs on top and goes for my nipples and seems to like my wandering hands. Soft to hard in 25 seconds. Gives an top-notch BJ that’s not loud at all just feels amazing for maybe 5 minutes. We swap and she lays down but keeps her undies on (classy) and went to town on her tits. Nice perky nipples but the breasts aren’t actually that firm. No matter, she slips off the undies to reveal a very trimmed bush, I actually think she was expecting me to eat her out for a minute but I asked for a condom and she very willingly put it on.

We did mish for a few minutes, she’s nice and tight and I slip right in all the way (usually a hassle at first because I’m a bit
big). She does this thing where she puts her face next to yours and you can feel her lips sort of caress your cheek, very romantic and I’m super into it. Not much moaning until I start kissing her neck which she seemed to enjoy. After a while we switch position to doggy which she’s happy to do. I slip in again and it seems like she’s even tighter from behind. I don’t want to make her feel uncomfortable so I take it easy at first going slow and deep and then kick up the speed. She adjusts her position a little bit (I can tell I’m a little too big for her) but then relaxes and I blow

She turns around smiling, points to my dick and says ‘big’ and laughs, which made me feel a lot better as I don’t want to  make her uncomfortable. She asks me to get in the shower, she follows and this time leaves her nightdress off. She puts some soap in my hand, asks me to wash my body as she washes herself. She didn’t seem like she was in pain so again I felt at ease. I finished up quickly got dressed paid and left. Kind of wished she would have washed me at the end but hey, overall I’d say not bad.

I’ll be back to try Jessy and Misaki and leave reviews.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   18-1-2022 17:07  Karma  +4   
godisdead   8-12-2021 10:59  Karma  +8   Looks like a good time had! Thanks for sharing.
Mike747   7-12-2021 11:58  Karma  +5   Excellent
BlankyMcBlank   6-12-2021 18:24  Karma  +2   
boscitc   5-12-2021 16:18  Karma  +5   Sounds like fun
JackTheBat   4-12-2021 16:10  Karma  +10   Good report.
twelve98   4-12-2021 11:08  Karma  +5   Excellent