Registered 2-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 1-12-2021 19:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Love Spa Wan Chai - Lily

Date & Time of Session: Late Aug 2021, weekday afternoon
Name: Lily
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 4/5 (the pic below is 70-80 resemblance but she is quite pretty looking)
Body: 4.5 - nice real soft C cup boobs very smooth skin
Height: 5'6
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5 BBJ CIM was a nice suprise
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1200 60 mins BBBJ and CIM
Repeat: yes but would like to try other girls
Contact via TG: @lovespawanchai

Was stumbling around wanchai and looked up the web for a good massage. Checked the chinese forum and this spa had many positive reviews (some of them are obviously self made). The girls looked good and contacted them via TG to book Lily.

There is a passcode to open the main door but it was quite obvious given the plastic covering was punctured deep (just follow the numbers from top to bottom or they will give u the passcode when u tell them u arrived). The shop is next to the lift so there is no need to go up and floors.

As I rang the bell Lily opened the door to greet me. She was wearing a sexy little black dress showing off her large C cup boobs. Face was also quite pretty and followed her into the room. Showered and lied down to begin part 1.

The first part was quite good. Massage with good strength and a bit of chit chat to break the ice. Removed all the knits and knots as my back was a little sore

Part 2 was when it started to heat up. Began with a little bit of teasing with the fingers on my back and started to scratch LB with her fingers. Asked if I wanted to try nuru for $800 and I said why not. Lily went out to get the warm nuru gel and proceeded to strip off. Nice natural C cups with a nice little ass. Started pouring nuru over her own and my body and was rubbing her soft C cups on my back nice and gently as I grabed her legs and started to move my hand slowly towards LS. LB was quite awake by now and I started to slip my finger full of nuru inside her warm pussy. Not all girls allow FIV especially with the nuru gel (not sure why) but she was quite receptive. Felt she was enjoying FIV quite a bit as she was getting quite wet herself and started to squeeze my fingers and after 5 mins she went down and started to lick my balls to my surprise Asked if I wanted to bj for additional $200 and LB answered yes

Flipped over and to my surprise again she started to continue licking my balls and started to go higher and higher. Usually in spas they do CBJ or put a little bag on top but she went full BBBJ and was quite surprised at her technique with the suction and depth. Unsure how much further she was willing to go but I kept FIV whilst she went quite deep sucking LB. Did not know if CIM was on the menu or not but I was near exploding and replaced my hand from her LS to her head and held it down and inside her mouth. She laughs and smiles at me afterwards complimenting the amount inside.

Washed up and paid a happy customer. Overall a pleasant and surprising experience with a unexpected ending. Not sure if FS is on the menu but maybe if you are a regular you could explore that option

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
goreguy   16-12-2021 02:31  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ZioRider01   15-12-2021 15:18  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   5-12-2021 03:14  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Shadwell   2-12-2021 20:31  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   2-12-2021 11:36  Karma  +4   So you paid an extra $400, not $200?
bigdog173   2-12-2021 10:08  Karma  +2   Thanks for the update
firstraitt
Lustful Lord

UID 266343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 809
Posts 91
Karma 798
Acceptance 224
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-12-2021 19:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 vespula's post

Here’s an update for all bros considering Love Spa…it’s gone. I was there yesterday with a booking, rang the bell, got no answer. Eventually someone came out so I could enter, and I went up and rang the doorbell. No answer and no sign of life.

I TG’ed them only to be told that they moved in the freaking morning! To an address somewhere on Hennessy Rd closer to CWB than Wanchai.

I wound up in another spot called Luxury Spa and will post a report separately.

vespula
Carnal Conqueror

UID 114214
Digest Posts 0
Credits 250
Posts 9
Karma 249
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 1-12-2021 19:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 firstraitt's post

Sad to hear! The TG is still active and updates quite frequently. Was not aware they moved locations. The old location was quite decent and the rooms were decent size. I will make another post if I visit their new location
firstraitt
Lustful Lord

UID 266343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 809
Posts 91
Karma 798
Acceptance 224
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-12-2021 19:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 vespula's post

Here’s an update for all bros considering Love Spa…it’s gone. I was there yesterday with a booking, rang the bell, got no answer. Eventually someone came out so I could enter, and I went up and rang the doorbell. No answer and no sign of life.

I TG’ed them only to be told that they moved in the freaking morning! To an address somewhere on Hennessy Rd closer to CWB than Wanchai.

I wound up in another spot called Luxury Spa and will post a report separately.