Registered 29-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 21-11-2021 13:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Snowflake from peach cafe in San Jose

Date & Time of Session: November 2021
Name:  Snow flake
Agent: Peach cafe - https://peach.cafe/listings/l/un ... n%20jose/ad/?id=664
Nationality & Language: Korean and speaks decent English, no need of translate app.

Height: 5'7
Face:  4.5/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Attitude: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $280 / 1 hr

First time trying out peach cafe. Based on reading lot of reviews, Snowflake seemed like safe choice. New to hobby so had to give out selfie but no DL/paystub. Confirmed with PO in morning but was late to session by 10-15 minutes because ATM didn't work and reached wrong entrance. PO was very helpful and responsive on text and didn't have me loiter for more than 20 seconds.

Door opened without knocking, encountered a hotter than expected girl in 2 piece. Apologized for the delay which she sternly accepted and led me to shower after undressing. Blue toast followed by thorough rubdown in shower, became sensual towards the end.

Dried off and had me lay on the bed. Started with LFK and an aggressive catbath, focused a lot on nipples. Felt like she warmed up to me at this point, and followed by BBBJ. Good suction while multitasking with her hands toggling between nipples and taint+underside. Got me hard and got on top for CG. DFK for a while in CG felt good. Then did Asian CG for short while followed by doggy. Great view in mirror of pounding from back. Then moved into missionary and popped while DFK.

There was barely any time left and we were both sweating. Wiped with tissues and showered, during which she mentioned it's her last day before vacation. Dried off and let me out with a quick kiss.

Recent Ratings
sooner1   6-12-2021 04:26  Karma  +3   Excellent
sjtopher   2-12-2021 00:54  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing !!!! Keep doing research
godisdead   25-11-2021 12:13  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
Freaker88   22-11-2021 15:25  Karma  +2   
chaudement   21-11-2021 16:13  Karma  +3   Good resource.