Body: 4/5 slim, B ish C cup
Height: 5-5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 1500 / Massage, CBJ, FS
Repeat: Would if no other choice

First time for FS and Correctspa. Booking was quick and easy. Wanted to go Central for another girl but said Wanchai was available.  TG pics look good, so went for it. place was easy to to find in wanchai. went up, rang the doorbell. Rose opened the door, again, i dont think its the same girl in the pic, but she was still cute, next door type girl feel. The place had 2 rooms, we were the only ones there though. Apparently I got the bigger room. The room was really nice.Very hotel like. the 2nd pic on their TG is pretty accurate. Had like 3 large boxes of condoms, from the brand that does 001 and 003, forgot what the 3rd box was.

I undressed, and showered alone. dried myself and laid on the bed. She explained the services to me and cost, and i chose the 1500 for massage and FS.

P1: massage was meh, but whatever
p2: flipped over, little bit of teasing, and she put the condom on me, wiped the lube off, and did a quick bj. Changed condoms and did CG for like less than min. said im too big (pretty sure thats bs) and asked me to be on top. Whatever. changed positions. Missionary, did her moans, and asked to cum for her. i asked to change to doggie, but she said too big, but she still tried.  did it for like less than a min and she said she was scared the condom would slip off so back to missionary. Came. She Showered alone, then i showered alone. casual conversation as we dried and got dressed. paid. left.

overall quite an experience for a first time fs.

[ Last edited by  chuck3 at 18-11-2021 23:31 ]

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   9-12-2021 13:51  Karma  +3   Not the best but still
godisdead   26-11-2021 12:50  Acceptance  +8   Thanks for sharing!
mchk   24-11-2021 18:55  Karma  +2   
hotjac   19-11-2021 13:40  Karma  +3   Ouch, for that amount of coin one would expect a little more ... thx for the warning
JackTheBat   19-11-2021 13:32  Karma  +10   Sounds good, bring your own condoms next time.
BrownNuts   19-11-2021 12:03  Karma  +3   better options for 1500 I guess