Body: 3.5/5 not much fat huge bolt ons and booty implants
Height:  short 160cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 for 60 minutes
Repeat: nope

Messaged the agent on whatsapp to book Misaki, quick and easy. Location is in a walk up on a busy main road, room is okay and shower is big. Thought the pictures of misaki were too good to be true but had to go investigate as I was looking for some quality thai. Low and behold it was too good to be true. What I got instead was Suny who I had tried previously in Tin Hau. I just thought fuck it im already here and she was a decent punt for the price.

Took off my trousers got her to go on her knees to give me a decent BBJ that went on for 10 minutes. Good eye contact and paid lots of attention to my balls.
Sat on the edge of the bed to pound her from reverse cowgirl slowly then picked up the pace and power. Switched to standing up and pounding away whilst holding her arms back. Then a switch to her hands on the ground and her legs wrapped behind me in a standing wheel barrow position till her arms got a bit tired. Then back to pounding her from behind with her hands on the kitchen counter for suppourt. Then i pull her hips and direct her to the wall whilst im still pounding her from behind. She is taking it like a champ and her legs go shakey in this position and gushes all over my cock. We take a quick breather and i turn her around on the  wall pick her up and put her into standing cowgirl position whilst grabbing her arse. She holds on to me tight with her arms and goes for some DFK with me whilst im hammering away from the bottom. I then turn her around and place her onto the edge of the bed  again hammering away in the spread eagle postion, then both her legs up. We then switch to her feet on my chest so I  can insert even deeper but then i  slow  the pace for deeper longer thrusts which she is enjoying. From there i lay down after quite the work out and she goes on top and takes rides in cowgirl,  she controls the pace and i can feel my cock hitting her cervix she starts to shake again and  gush onto my cock for the second  time. I then stand up and get her to finish me off in her mouth.

We lay down with her head on my chest to catch a quick breath as we were both quite sweaty at this point, she then asks if I had my lunch yet and i said yes and i asked back and she said no but she wanted to eat my banana again I said maybe next  time. She then asks what  I do for work and for my instagram, she added me kissed me good bye and I went back home.

All in all it was disappointing to have a b&s but she took the D like a champion and we had good sexual chemistry.

(Pics below are from go141, first one b&s second one actual photo)

[ Last edited by  satoshi69 at 27-10-2021 15:08 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
warren123   31-10-2021 16:39  Acceptance  +1   Fantastic description. Thank you
Sandwhale   31-10-2021 12:15  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report
jeffzeke   31-10-2021 02:14  Karma  +10   thanks
batman108   28-10-2021 01:08  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
kukooo   28-10-2021 00:30  Karma  +3   
godisdead   27-10-2021 14:48  Karma  +8   Shame about the B&S. Suny is great still. Hope you complained to the agent.