Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2021 09:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Massage in SOHO

Date & Time of Session: Mid Sep early afternoon
Name: forgot (she is the boss of the place)
Link:  https://go141.com/en/B55912-Cent ... age.html?ref=Search[region]
Agent:  Rainbow
Nationality & Language:  Local Cantonese
Face: 5/5  
Body: 5/5
Skill: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $800 1-hr nuru
Repeat: Maybe

This may be the highest 141 massage shop in town (I mean altitude) – located in SOHO (Elgin St).  The name displayed in the window of the shop is “Rainbow”, whereas there is another name as “Dream House” in 141.
Look very newly decorated.  Could easily feel the cleanliness and comfort.  I didn’t make a booking (as I’m not aware Rainbow = Dream’s Home, until I checked the decoration after visit), and bumped into the shop.  Open the door was a pretty young lady.  She showed me to a well decorated room, and introduced me a girl, who looked very average comparatively.  I came back to the one who opened the door, and now I realized she is the boss of the place, and asked if she was available.  Since I didn’t make a booking, I have to wait and it’s fair.  

I returned as the time booked.  Showered alone, and here the boss came again.  I think I have asked her name, but sorry I really couldn’t recall.  The massage session went quite well, except she had quite some phone time – messaging and even talking on the phone. She asked for my understanding, as she is the boss and the place is just opened quite new.  She need to attend to many matters in person, and went on saying normally she won’t do massage herself (that’s totally different from what she said when she asked me to wait and come back).  Anyway, the message thing is very average.

On part 2, she undressed fully, and the body was great.  But to this point, she was still quite cool, keeping some distance from me when providing the services.  She is really skillful in making you burst quite fast.  In the next second, she moved away for showering and put on her dress.  The head massage afterward didn't console me too much.

It leads me to think if it is worth getting services from a boss or from a girl in this setting.  I tried many bosses before.  If you are like me who might wonder why those bosses are so pretty and young but got enough capital to set up a shop, you might also think deep and imagine who are the real bosses behind (and envious of their investment choice).  Most bosses don't really feel like to have a heart to serve guests by their own bodies, though their bodies are often hot.  But when the bosses have no heart on guests, how would you expect their girls?  This is more or less the situation in most shops.

Will I repeat and try to melt the heart of the boss?  Very irrational answer - I do wish.

Recent Ratings
momozzz   1-10-2021 23:53  Karma  +2   interesting
Unitedfuture   30-9-2021 17:05  Acceptance  +2   
David.youngson   30-9-2021 16:06  Karma  +3   Ever banged Charlie?
Mister   30-9-2021 15:25  Karma  +4   Original. Did she look like any of the pics in the ad? Let us know if you suddenly remember her name ;-)
trishurone
Carnal Conqueror

UID 268568
Digest Posts 0
Credits 440
Posts 19
Karma 438
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2021 15:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 idd007's post

I was here two weeks ago. My long term vietnamese provider takes me to various places in Central when I contact her for a “massage”. This time it was this Rainbow place, and the boss lady was there when we arrived. Couldn’t see her face at that time, but when I was leaving, she came out to give me directions and she had slipped off her mask. She looked nice, something like pic #10 on the 141 link and I made a note to come back for her services. Spoke decent english and said her name was Anna.

Recent Ratings
idd007   2-10-2021 14:54  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for bring up the name. I think some pics resemble her but I couldn't say it is her since those pics look fake. ...
Mister   1-10-2021 17:15  Karma  +1   

It's the best thing money can buy