Karma 105
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-2-2021
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2021 15:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Special service at Home Thai Massage

This is my first report, and it has taken a while for me to collect enough courage to post here. But I feel I have to add to this forum as I have enjoyed reading your reports and advises. Anyway, please excuse myself if the report is missing anything and feel free to send me advise.

Date & time of session: 16 Sep afternoon

Nationality & Language: Thai girl

Face: Not super pretty, but cute

Body: Not skinny but not fat either. Nice kind of girlfriend type

Height: 160cm

Skill: 5

Service: Very good service, she was sweet

GFE: 4

PSE: N/A

Price & Session Length: 90 min massage $700 + HJ $700

Repeat: Yes

Alright, so in general I really enjoy a good massage, and I don't mind some nice teasing along the way and a HE. I have tried a few Thai massage places in HK, but have not had a great deal of luck with anything but massage. Anyway, despite reading a nice review about HTM recently where no special service was offered, I decided to go for a try, at least for a good massage. I made a booking and when I arrived I was greeted by a cute looking Thai girl. She was dressed in leggings and t-shirt. Her English was not great, but good enough to communicate a bit. This place have 4 small rooms, but big enough for a comfortable massage bed. I was handed a pair of disposable underwear and she said "up to you". I thought that was a good start, and I put them aside and undressed.

After a few minutes she come back and I am lying face down with a towel covering my bum. She covers me with the towel and spend 5-10 min with a nice dry massage. She then lower the towel a bit below my hip and begins the oil massage. Again very good technique and she is sitting on my legs and bum. Nice feeling and I enjoy. She eventually stands next to the bed and continue the massage. Maybe not coincidental, but she moves just next to my hands and I start to touch her lower legs to which she is not resisting. This goes on for a bit and she massage my bum more frequently. Eventually she cleans up my back with a hot and wet towel and moves on to my legs. She again positions herself within the reach of my hands, and she deliberately teases my LB with light strokes. I decide to move my hands further up her legs and after I while I'm wrapping her butt, again no resisting from her side. Instead she starts to push my legs further apart and touching LB who is quite hard at that point. After some time she clean up my legs with a hot towel and ask me to turn. She smiles at me and then cover my eyes with a small towel.

All along she has been very sweet and keeps asking me if I was okay. Oh yes, more than okay haha. Anyway, I'm on my back and she starts to massage my legs. It doesn't last long till she again deliberately strikes LB and I don't hesitate to put a hand on her arse and also exploiting its neighbourhood. When I reach her tummy and tough her breast, she ask if I want special service. I am very keen and probably a bit weak at this point, but we end up agreeing $700 for her to completely undress and then HJ. I know it might be expensive, but I can't change that, and I don't regret. She then undressed and to my surprise continued the massage and the teasing. But no rush to finish HJ, which I thought was really nice. She let me touch her everywhere and she was actually quite wet when I went downtown. Eventually she went onto the bed with me, teasing LB and letting me touch her where I wanted. No finger inside though, fair enough. She really played with me for a good 15 min after which she went to work. In all fairness, I didn't last long till I offloaded a large portion   and she smiled very cutely at me       She got me cleaned up, she dressed and then continued the lovely massage, finishing with my neck and shoulders.

After 90 min I got myself dressed and I was offered a cup of tea in the small reception area. While enjoying my tea and talking to an old lady in the reception, another massage girl appeared. Ohh my, quite young and very hot. Will I return? YES, and probably more than once as I need to see more of this other massage girl too

I hope it was worth reading and as I said I might have posting in the wrong place and in wrong format, not sure. Feel free to give me useful inputs

Recent Ratings
Hkballer852   28-9-2021 15:05  Acceptance  +1   Great report bro! Have you gone back since? You by any chance have the name of the other masseuse that you saw towards t ...
gm001noxl2   25-9-2021 07:16  Karma  +3   
Rob1london   24-9-2021 03:25  Acceptance  +1   Nice report bro
HKGPeter   22-9-2021 01:14  Karma  +2   Thank you very much!
longtimelurker   20-9-2021 13:06  Karma  +3   Great review!
Skepti10   20-9-2021 11:05  Karma  +6   Excellent
lostmojo   20-9-2021 09:00  Acceptance  +1   Nice report!
zennor   20-9-2021 05:26  Karma  +5   Great start - please keepon writing
tmoore   20-9-2021 02:11  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Cmkong   20-9-2021 02:07  Acceptance  +1   Thankyou. Please do keep reporting your experience.
HongSexKong   19-9-2021 19:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent and thanks for good information
test74   19-9-2021 17:20  Karma  +4   Favorable
momozzz   19-9-2021 16:09  Karma  +2   nice one mate!
Mister   19-9-2021 15:57  Karma  +4   Good detailed maiden report. Keep them coming
zebra   19-9-2021 15:13  Karma  +5   Thank you for your excellent report