Subject: Sydney - Julia (Italian flavor)
kevinlaag
Carnal Conqueror

UID 111526
Digest Posts 0
Credits 489
Posts 13
Karma 488
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2021 11:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sydney - Julia (Italian flavor)

Moderators: I find myself being a long time lurker on this forum having lived in HK for a while and one of my COVID-19 resolutions is to try to contribute in terms of my experiences. Full disclosure, I have been doing the same under another local Australian forum.

Date & Time of Session:  April 2021
Name: Julia
Link: https://massageatcentral.com.au/
Nationality & Language: Italian, English
Face: 4.5 (I did hear she had plastic surgery on her nose from other punters)
Body: 4 (pretty fit with delicious breasts, although slight tummy)
Height: 1.60m  
Skill: 4.5
Service: 4.5
GFE: 3
PSE: 5 (hell yes)
Price & Session Length: AUD50 for 30 mins + AUD100 FS  
Repeat: Yes and I have

Background
I moved to Sydney before COVID-19 and I've been punting in HK when I was based there as well. Given the current lockdown in Sydney, I have started to write my previous experiences to share on an Australian forum and I thought, why not do it here as well. I'll only post experiences where I still recall the details.

Experience
This was my first time visiting MAC and I wasn't sure what to expect. I had read up on a few reports on a local forum (thanks bros) and decided to go for Julia. Made a booking with Angela over WeChat which was easy enough and rocked up at the appointed hour.

I don't know if other bros find this but MAC's location is right in the middle of a busy street so it does take a little "courage" to walk up and ring the bell. Good thing for me, it was during off hours where supposedly everyone should be working save for myself

Anyway, Angela lets me in and after a bit of small talk, I paid the massage fee $50 and was shown to a room. 2 minutes later Julia comes in and my jaw drops. She is gorgeous and kind of resembles Amy Winehouse. She has long legs, beautiful face and a smooth skin.

Start of with part 1 and I'm actually surprised her massage skills are very decent. Applies decent pressure and knows what she's doing. On to part 2, she starts breathing in my ears and sliding her body up and down my back. Little brother is instantly excited and she asks me to turn around - hell yes! She starts oiling me up and playing with little bro and we kiss passionately. She turns around to 69 and I have this wonderful wet pussy in my face whilst she continuously tugs away. Now note that my rule is not to DATY with working girls so I just use my fingers instead.

Now she did mention right before we started that FS was for an additional AUD100 and given that the little head was making all the decisions now, I asked her to dom me up. We try a few positions (slightly awkward on massage bed) but finally at the sight of her ass in doggy style and the fact we had been playing for a while made me explode shorty after.

Clean up and she brings me hot towels to wipe away the oil. Pay up and leave with a big smile.

Little did I know that this first experience would bring me back to MAC more than once and I would explore other ML places but more on those in another post...

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
austin821   20-9-2021 06:50  Karma  +4   
Fantasy1234   18-9-2021 14:20  Karma  +3   Never expected Caucasians nor South Americans in these joints but it sounds like they do exists. You should paste your ...
batman108   18-9-2021 00:58  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
pazzaw   17-9-2021 06:59  Karma  +3   
obe   16-9-2021 18:03  Karma  +10   Excellent
alex_french   16-9-2021 14:38  Karma  +5   Keep going. Talking about joints around the Central Station, l missed Ginza
Skepti10   16-9-2021 12:04  Karma  +8   No idea FS was on offer here. Does the 18yo brazilian girl still work there?
E36m3life   16-9-2021 11:43  Acceptance  +1   
Fantasy1234
Carnal Conqueror

UID 155915
Digest Posts 0
Credits 368
Posts 62
Karma 364
Acceptance 88
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-8-2016
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2021 14:33  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by kevinlaag at 16-9-2021 11:32
Moderators: I find myself being a long time lurker on this forum having lived in HK for a while and one of my COVID-19 resolutions is to try to contribute in terms of my experiences. Full disclosure,  ...

I had been to MAC once.  The fact that it's on a busy street is a big turn off.   I had a middle-aged Chinese provider who had a rural vibe. I may give it another shot if an European or a Columbian is available. But I am inclined to stick to my go-to place in Broadway where most girls I met are undergraduates.  One was studying for CPA exam and a postgraduate degree.  So we always have something to talk about in common.

Post lockdown, I think I have to put the habit on hold.  I just don't want to sign in for Covid Safe on each visit.
kevinlaag
Carnal Conqueror

UID 111526
Digest Posts 0
Credits 489
Posts 13
Karma 488
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2021 15:25  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the support bros.

@Fantasy1234 - MAC has quite a steady stream of south americans and caucasians. I reckon it has actually reduced due to COVID but even in May this year, they had around 4/5 latinas and 2/3 caucasians around. I haven't been to broadway as they mostly have Asians and my latest addiction has been latinas. Don't get me wrong, I love Asians as well and I've enjoyed my fair share in HK

@alex_french - same here. Ginza is a good spot as well but mostly have Asian WL which I'm happy with as well

@Skepti10 - it really depends on the girl. In my situation, Julia mentioned it at the start.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   20-9-2021 11:06  Karma  +4   Thanks