Registered 29-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2021 05:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
USA - Tia [San Mateo]

Date & Time of Session:  September
Name:  Tia
Link: asianangels.ch
Nationality & Language: Korean (Korean and some English)
Face:  10
Body: 10
Skill: 10
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $280
Repeat: YES

I've seen Tia once before, but she has been my go to whenever she is back with Asian Angels. She is probably in her late 20s, but beautiful natural breasts, and smells good all around. Upon meeting her, she holds your hands and brings you into the room. I give her the donation, and take off my clothes as she goes out to put it away. She then removes her gown revealing a beautiful body, and smiles as she leads me to the bathroom. Had a mouthwash, washed my body, and she rubs the LB. We had a few DFK sessions, dried off, and was led to the bedroom. There, she starts off with a nice back massage, making sure that i get that deep muscle rub, and flips me over to get into a BBBJ. She has tremendous skills, and went in with a great DT. After a while, I told her to lie down on her back as I went down to eat her out. Smelled great, and felt her naturally get wet as I devoured her down below. When she got close, she pulled me up and tried to slide my LB in raw, but felt worried, so asked for a condom. She looked disappointed, but as soon as it was slipped on, we went to missionary. Not going to lie, the way she made me fuck her, it easily got me to almost immediately, so I had to slow down, change a few positions, finger her a little bit, and finally pounded her from behind. She had a great hip to hold on to, and boy was it a great view when ramming into her. When I got close, I pulled off my condom, and all over her body, as we kept DFK. We cleaned up, and showered, and then she gave me another massage before I put on my clothes. She offered me beverages, and I appreciated the hospitality. She gave me a last minute kiss before leaving, and I definitely would come again.

Recent Ratings
gm001noxl2   25-9-2021 07:18  Karma  +3   
pazzaw   17-9-2021 06:56  Karma  +3   
E36m3life   16-9-2021 11:42  Acceptance  +1   Awesome!!
weekendballer   16-9-2021 11:28  Karma  +3   great report
anabikumi   16-9-2021 11:14  Karma  +3