Subject: Kawaii Spa - KK (expanded service)
Tommy86
Musky Member

UID 278895
Digest Posts 0
Credits 142
Posts 4
Karma 142
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-8-2021
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2021 20:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kawaii Spa - KK (expanded service)

Name: KK
Spa Name: Kawaii Spa
Date: Sep 2021 (two more times)
Face: 4/5 - pretty in my books
Body: 4/5 - slim, well-built with natural Bs and a great perky ass
GFE: 3.5/5 (+0.5 vs prev visits)
Service: 4.5/5 (+0.5)
Price: $1300 for 60 mins (incl. BBBJ/CIM), $1400 for 90 min (+tips)
WIR: oh, I will  

Follow-up to my last report, testing out the enhanced offer, being BBBJ.

I will not repeat the positive impressions with agent (fast, professional) and the spa itself (clean, pretty ladies) as by now well know here from different reports. Also the general flow is the same, so I will only focus on the changes:

Part 1: same good service, but for 90min you get of course more massage and the teasing part was stretched out and very sensual. Just feels good and if you enjoy this part it might justify the price uptake. Overall, the whole experience becomes a bit more relaxed but then again also 60 min never felt rushed…

Part 2: here it gets interesting as your experience might differ significantly between sessions:

The first time (of this report) with 60 min was pretty much as in my previous report: sensual and very enjoyable with more DFK and GFE feel compared to previous visits as we got used to each other by now. But instead of the HJ finish, now comes the new feature. Without asking she starts BBBJ which is just the cream on top of an already great service. No PSE stuff here, just a warm and good feel with full access and 69 DATY which ultimately led to a very happy finish. As we didn’t talk about it, I asked how much and she left it to me. As $300 seems to be the consensus at Kawaii that’s what I did plus tips and she seemed to be ok with it.

Interestingly, in our later 90min session she didn’t BBBJ but finished me with a very hot thigh grind + HJ. Still, overall this session was even hotter, probably due to the longer build-up and with a lot of grinding, DFK, and fingering and I never asked for additional service. Thus, there might be several reasons for her not offering it, e.g. just going with the heated flow, maybe just not in the mood, or not on offer anymore? I guess, I will find out next time, when I feel like it and will enquire.

TL;DR:
My favorite provider got even better, setting the bar even higher. There are limitations to the GFE, e.g. no showering together in the beginning, not much playing around and teasing, or any gf like chatter (I speak limited Cantonese so YMMV)

Recent Ratings
Freaker88   22-10-2021 09:43  Acceptance  +1   
vinc9   16-9-2021 17:02  Karma  +3   Nice Report. I think multiple visits does churn our different results.
Spyeoh22   16-9-2021 16:17  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report
Mister   16-9-2021 16:00  Karma  +4   Good report
Skepti10   16-9-2021 12:00  Karma  +5   Favorable
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4270
Posts 2135
Karma 4211
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2021 16:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Tommy86's post

Thanks for providing a follow-up. KK seems to have quite a few different arrows in her quiver. Nothing wrong with changing it up from one session to the next: variety is the spice of life.

And I’ll take “a lot of grinding, DFK, and fingering” over BBBJ any time.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   17-9-2021 14:12  Karma  +3   Sweet