Nationality & Language: Local canto
Face: 4/5
Body: Great body, perky b cups, no stomach flab
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1.5/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $1100
Repeat: Umm...let me think...no

I was messing around on TG's People Nearby function, and happened to come across a spa in Wanchai featuring local girls. I hadn't seen this spa advertised anywhere before, and there are no reports in the English forums, but I decided to take a risk and give it a try anyway. I hit up the agent and asked for: a pretty local with great nuru skills. The agent first suggested Kiki as their nuru queen, but because of timing issues I couldn't book her. Agent then suggested Lady. It already felt bad that I was settling.

Nevertheless, I trotted in. The local is great as it's in the middle of Wanchai's pub district, and a minute's walk from the MTR station. Unfortunately, things went downhill from here. I walked into the old non-descript building and rang the bell. Lady opens the door, wearing a black tight-fitting dress. She's not unattractive, but has that slutty bitchy look -- devoid of a smile -- that kind of turns me off. NMCOT, but other bros certainly won't mind.

The agent had sent me a price list, stating that nuru was $1000. The price list also happened to have a list of girls' names at the top, including Kiki, but not Lady. This comes into play later.

I shower, lie down on the bed, and the so called massage begins. Normally I have to tell the girls not to press down hard, as my skin turns and stays red easily. No problem with her here. Her pressure was almost non-existent. I mean it was literally like she didn't put any of her weight down on her arms when pressing down. Her massage must not have been more than 5 minutes before she said she'd move on to the nuru. We had barely started smalltalk. I thought this was great at first, because the massage sucked. She puts the oil on and proceeds with a standard body rub on my back. Her pussy is shaved, so the stubble scrapped against my ass on occasion. This went on for...not more than 2 minutes, and she told me to turn around for the handjob...

At this point I'm incredulous. Does she actually expect to finish me off already? Sure enough she is attacking LB with fury. I half-jokingly commented, "So soon?" Her response was, "Well you're not gonna shoot that quickly, are you?"

Maybe sensing my dissatisfaction, or perhaps just out of pure incompetence, she stops and says, "Oh, I'm going to nuru the front too." How was this not part of her normal routine? My relief lasted for...not more than 1 minute. She seriously just did a wham bam thank you sir version of a front side nuru, constantly changing positions and rubbing her tits on my chest occasionally, before falling off to the side and continuing with the handjob. The lone positive positive here is that she allowed my hands to roam on her ass and pussy. Even here, I have a gripe. Her pussy entrance is a cavernous crater. I don't know how else to describe it. It's like a mini-asteroid smashed into her vagina, and left a permanent circular pockmark. Aside from the dribble of the nuru gel, it was too dry for me to go in. And so, I pretty much gave up and shot my load.

The funniest thing about this experience is that she seemed to act so professionally and skillfully. During the massage she had the nerve to ask me where I was most tired. She asked me if her titty rub felt good. After I shot, she told me in a most caring way: "rest up while I clean you off first, and then I'll shower".

When it came time to pay, she reminded me the price was $1100. Apparently the price is higher for some girls, and technically her name wasn't on the agent's list, so who was I to argue? Whatever, chalk this up as another expensive lesson.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   31-8-2021 18:44  Karma  +4   Thanks for toftt - sounds like a place to avoid
perriersons08   31-8-2021 13:08  Karma  +8   
orangerange   30-8-2021 13:40  Karma  +5   Sympathy ks
godisdead   30-8-2021 10:40  Karma  +6   Thanks for taking one for the team
priaposado   30-8-2021 10:26  Acceptance  +1   
cityguy   28-8-2021 10:54  Karma  +5   One for the team
male_rabbit   28-8-2021 00:22  Karma  +8   Hard luck mate. But keep up the spirit
Skepti10   27-8-2021 22:20  Karma  +5   Unlucky
perriersons08
Master Mongerer

UID 116605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5366
Posts 681
Karma 5312
Acceptance 1075
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 31-8-2021 13:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
this is same as "hot Spa" they have two locations. M Spa is supposed to be all of the half local girls (chinese with HKID) and hot spa real local. sometimes they mix locations. 100 bucks extra for real local girls.

i went here twice and both times just meh for me also. photos are all fake so they dont mean shit, you can reverse image search all of them pretty much. the girls also i feel they just give you whoever, regardless of who you book. they just tell you "yeah yeah all the girls are available" then when you get there they just send one in. and then when you ask if its the girl you booked they are justlike yeah yeah.

i had ok experience there though with the service, nothing like yours. but the quality of the girls i wasn't that happy about. most girls here are doing BBBJ and CIM too if you're looking for that for another 300 i think. i wish could find some spa with girls like ziyu (kaiwaii) who are doing BBBJ or FS...

Recent Ratings
Koxmo   31-8-2021 14:21  Karma  +3