Registered 26-8-2021
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2021 01:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Honey Spa - Selina

Name: Selina
Spa Name: Honey Spa
Date: Aug 2021
Face: 4/5 - not classical beauty but cute appeal - works for me but probably not everyone’s COT
Body: 2/5 - small, bit chubby. Natural C/D (with all their pros and cons)
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5
Price: $1500 for 60 mins (+tips)
WIR: probably not

First report, let me know if anything missing or to improve

Normally, Kawaii Spa is my go to these days (especially KK - will post a separate report) but I was late to the party this day, so I went back to Honey Spa even though previous experiences with Cici and Queena didn’t live up to the hype for me. None of the girls on TG were really standing out for me, so I gambled with the one without a real useful picture but two strong arguments - Selina. Was quoted 1500 which felt a bit high but I was already set and on my way, so…

They sent me a different address from last time and I got there on time just to be a bit put off by the place. Fully packed dark apartment, nothing compared to Kawaii or Kama. The room itself was ok and clean though.
Selina came in and gave me a warm welcome after being relieved that I could communicate a bit in Cantonese. She stated to be from HK but who am I to tell… She is in no way a spinner, rather small and a bit chubby. She has a cute face though and a cheerful attitude which worked for me for the GFE feel.

Part 1:
After showering alone, lay down for the massage. She fully undressed and as assumed before not a great body but natural C/Ds and a cute smile. Nice banter, some compliments, and regular check-ins if I am feeling well during the massage. Massage itself not very good and no oil or nuru applied at all. She is definitely no pro in that area but at least committed and sprinkles in some teasing with her breasts. Some tickling in the usual places which is not really doing it for me in general. All in all, still ok but don’t go there for the massage…

Part 2:
Time to turn around and after a little bit of shy LFK she went to work down there. BBBJ was definitely the highlight of the session as she takes her time with her soft tongue and lips and no teeth at all. Nothing crazy like DT but rather a relaxed and very sensual experience which I definitely prefer over having to hold back to not end the session early
Wished it would have lasted a bit longer though but after 5min she rushed the cap on and hopped on for CG. From here it went a bit downhill for me as it felt rather mechanical with hard pounding as like she was just trying to make me finish. So, I switched to mish and doggy which was much better and led to the desired result
Overall, not a bad experience at all as she relaxed over time and went along with LFK and subtle moaning. Also bonus points for making comments about the (above average) size but in a playful way and without complaints even when bottoming out at one point.

Again showering separately with some nice GFE chatting afterwards while dressing up. Exchanged wechat and left without any bad feelings.

TL;DR:
Nice GFE atmosphere through the session, but except for the BJ nothing to really justify the price tag for me. But still left in a good mood.

Recent Ratings
incognitopunter   29-8-2021 20:46  Karma  +3   Excellent
E36m3life   27-8-2021 09:39  Acceptance  +1   
male_rabbit   27-8-2021 00:22  Karma  +8   Great first report. Keep them coming
Skepti10   26-8-2021 11:20  Karma  +4   Good report, if possible suggest to include photos of the girls in future
godisdead   26-8-2021 09:41  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing. I thought initially the high price tag was because she was labeled as local. I checked. She isn’t. ...
Johnnyr555   26-8-2021 02:33  Karma  +8   
nitesky6888   26-8-2021 02:21  Karma  +8   Welcome to the forum! Great first post and looking forward to many more, especially the one about KK