Subject: Nice Place @ TST - Zero - Police raid...
coomer212
Musky Member

UID 278578
Digest Posts 0
Credits 143
Posts 8
Karma 142
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-8-2021
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2021 00:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nice Place @ TST - Zero - Police raid...

Date & Time of Session:  Late Aug
Name:  Zero
Nationality & Language: HK/Canto
Face:  8.5/10 (Can tell she's young. Only makeup on eyebrows as far as I can tell)
Body: 8/10 (Natural C- tits, thick ass tight bod)
Height:  165~
Skill: 9/10 (Really experienced or just very skilled. Best BJ I've ever had)
Service: 7/10 (Not really any extras, but she does anything you want.)
GFE: 3/10 (Maybe I'm not the one but no gfe here)
PSE: 3/10 (Didn't opt for FS but might have been better then)
Price & Session Length:  1500 for 60min BBBJ
Repeat: Maybe, If I have the time+money

Came across this place being reviewed favorably on the forum, browsed their lineup and place doesn't seem like a scam. Something I noticed, please tell me if I'm wrong but: Places that spam TGs with reviews and have photos of bombshells with their face revealed are usually B&S and you get BS. Places that have only one or two photos of their girls with faces covered and a schedule half booked is usually quality and legit.
This place is of the latter, and the girls were indeed Nice ( )

So the girls in this place are actually local girls or at least native canto speaking. Most of them are still in uni and look halfway decent (saw a few while being raided - more on that later). I would recommend this place for any bros that like younger girls who offer FS (2500) or just anyone who prefer homegrown. Zero was pretty good looking and had tattoos across her shoulders and arms, guess I know where the money's going.

Location and Service was really nothing special, though I'm inexperienced and have only went to higher end places. The room was pretty large, but the shower was tiny. I'm not sure if any of our plus sized counterparts will even fit in it without sitting on the toilet (yes a toilet) in the shower. I may have gotten a bad room but I haven't seen anything else so...
GFE was lackluster/nonexistent. Just standard questions about HK, where you from etc... Showered and moved on to the massage. Massage was pretty short, but she knew where to press. Pretty good technique especially for someone so young. She moves on quickly to the bottom half so bros who enjoy that, heres your gal.
BBBJ starts about 15 minutes since I entered the door, so she moves fast. She did sniff my penis before she started and complimented my hygiene (??? please clean your dick bros). I was shocked at how good her technique was, far better than anything I've gotten previously. A good mix of suction, movement, and tongue. She went hard at the start, and I didn't know if she thought I was easy pickings or what but the challenge was on!!
Granted I can last forever with just stimulation, I had her keep going till it got soft (lol). GFE is the biggest turnon for me, and she didn't provide it at all. She then turned around and started licking me all over, again some great technique. Handjob after that, didn't even need lube since her spit was so sloppy. Didn't go in for any kisses since she went rambo on my dick way to early and wasn't showing any GFE anyways, but she's easy to instruct and seems to be willing to do anything (as long as you have the budget). Got her to 69 as just stimulation was not enough, and I went in on her LS - no fingers in she said, I complied as I didn't want to make a bad first impression (Is it generally alright to finger despite explicitly asked not to?) She did pull away a bit when I got close, so I stuck near the entrance - but it was tight - and previously shaved - if any bros are into that. I am. A nice, tight, pretty pink snatch. Oh the beauty of youth. Anyways, I had a good time playing with her LS, and oh golly, 20 minutes have passed? She was lying on her side saying she was tired? Must be the lack of GFE, bitch. No, but I was feeling bad and time was almost up so after letting her rest a bit, I buried my face in her snatch and told her to go. Her technique and pretty snatch was enough to make me cum, but she was getting really tired near the end, kept swapping from BJ to HJ but I still ended with a CIM. Showered alone as it was too small for two, and paid.

Pretty decent experience overall as the girl was pretty and the technique was good. That is, until I leave the room and all the girls were crowded over the CCTV and stomping was coming from the stairwell outside.

I was the only guest in at the time (was early) and there were five girls there. 3 of them were a pass in my book, which should be pretty high for girls working early. Anyways, I asked if I should leave and they told me to stay. And a grueling 2 minutes it took for whoever it was to arrive to the front door. Some middle aged guy with long hair and a beret. Apparently the place only takes reservations, as only Zero was there to welcome me. They talked about opening the door for a bit, then did it. Guy came in and immediately asked for IDs. I was hiding in the hallway while they came in, so I stuck my head out and the tall burly guy who was standing in the doorway motioned for me to leave. I hauled ass out of there. Told the agent after I got out and updated me saying the police checked ID and left. Meh costumer service overall.

Kind of a bad experience being raided so I'm not too sure when I'll go back, but anyone who wants FS with local girls can give it a try, probably worth a punt seeing how young they were.

[ Last edited by  coomer212 at 26-8-2021 02:41 ]

Recent Ratings
alpal   17-9-2021 00:18  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hkkt1989   29-8-2021 18:13  Karma  +2   
baml2020   27-8-2021 16:05  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing bro.. which agent is this? Thanks!!
zeebee   27-8-2021 10:11  Karma  +5   surprised they let you go without ID check. You could have been the boss man and just left pretending to be a patron LOL
E36m3life   27-8-2021 09:37  Acceptance  +1   
BootBoot   27-8-2021 09:17  Karma  +5   The raids are more about the providers I think, not the patrons
perriersons08   27-8-2021 01:06  Karma  +8   
male_rabbit   27-8-2021 00:20  Karma  +10   Scared the shit out of the raid? Here is my full limit of karma to make up... lol!!!
crazeguyuk   26-8-2021 19:38  Acceptance  +1   
nitesky6888   26-8-2021 18:16  Karma  +8   I guess they didn’t bother checking your ID?
flyz70   26-8-2021 15:53  Karma  +4   
alex_french   26-8-2021 12:05  Karma  +5   Good report
hotjac   26-8-2021 11:54  Karma  +5   Wow - now that's an experience!
godisdead   26-8-2021 11:33  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing.
Rayguy   26-8-2021 10:12  Karma  +5   Good report but more on the raid please
JackTheBat   26-8-2021 09:10  Karma  +10   "Kind of a bad experience being raided..."more details please.
irishdude012345   26-8-2021 08:36  Karma  +2   
americafirst141   26-8-2021 08:04  Karma  +5   
weekendballer   26-8-2021 06:15  Karma  +2   
Johnnyr555   26-8-2021 02:32  Karma  +8   Some karma to promote more reports..
Tommy86   26-8-2021 01:24  Acceptance  +1   Sounds nice, might give it a try
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4765
Posts 265
Karma 4715
Acceptance 991
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2021 11:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 coomer212's post

Is it generally alright to finger despite explicitly asked not to? - Pretty simple, if they ask you not to then don't. Don't be that guy.

Recent Ratings
coomer212   26-8-2021 23:22  Karma  +2   Noted.
coomer212
Musky Member

UID 278578
Digest Posts 0
Credits 143
Posts 8
Karma 142
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-8-2021
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2021 23:19  Profile P.M. 
I was putting my clothes on when Zero came in and told me to be quiet as there were police coming. I was scared shitless as I've never had any run-ins with the law and would rather have a clean record. I could hear them stomping up the stairs way before they arrived, it seemed like they were making noise on purpose. Police knocked on the door despite there being a doorbell, I only saw one guy in the CCTV before I went into hiding, but after they came in there was another guy blocking the doorway. Girls opened the door after talking amongst themselves for a bit, guy came in and immediately asked for IDs. I though I was fucked, but stuck my head out and the guy in the doorway motioned for me to leave so I bolted out. Didn't check my ID and apparently no arrests that day.

[ Last edited by  coomer212 at 26-8-2021 23:20 ]
perriersons08
Master Mongerer

UID 116605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5366
Posts 681
Karma 5312
Acceptance 1075
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2021 01:07  Profile P.M. 
damn man that's pretty scary. even though theres nothing illegal about what you did, i still dont want them taking down my ID card number and shit for that.