Karma 405
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-7-2019
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2021 11:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Water Club Beauty - a “sweet” frontier in the middle of town

Date & Time of Session: August 2021 (morning, they open 24/7)
Location:  Water Club Beauty, Lockhart Rd, Old walkup style building opposite CWB exit C, 2/F.
Names: Tien Tien (sweet sweet)
Nationality & Language: Chinese from North Eastern cn.
Face: 3/5 (not really my cot) (face of a girl whose slightly chubby)
Body: 4/5 petite around 160 cm, a little body fat with nice just slightly smaller than B cup boobs.
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000, 60 mins, massage and FS + 100 tip
Repeat: Yes

I had time in the morning and felt a little frisky. Because it was so early, most places were not open with the exception of a few.

I recalled a previous report by another bro about WCB that gave very vague hints to where it is. After some walking down lockhart road towards CWB from Fuji, I finally found the place with a sign on the outside with the word water and a foot with a happy face.

Walking up, I rung the bell and shortly after, Tien Tien opened the door for me with a facial mask on. After closing the door behind me, she asked what I was looking for and I told her massage and FS (she asked 大or小).

Once in the room, she told me to shower alone while she got herself ready. She entered the room just as I finished showering and we had small talk while teasingly rubbed my nipple and LB.

After a minute or so of that, she told me to lie down for the massage. Besides it being decently good (shes got pretty good strength), we chatted about various things including how I should visit again to try going with Joey who apparently is the boss of the place. While she worked on my back, she started grinding her LS against me while using the motions to press harder, it isnt hard to feel her getting wet through her panties

To indicate that she is done massaging and telling me to stay put, she stripped down to reveal her just B sized boobs which does not look out of place on her petite body. Tien Tien proceeded to rubbing herself, hardening nipples and slightly wet slit all over my back. When she was done, I was told to flip over and my LB who was already hard at excited popped up in attention.

Exclaiming about how thick and big it is, Tien Tien proceeded to give me a BBBJ going as far as trying to get her tongue under my foreskin which she quickly gave up on doing. After a few minutes of her sucking and licking I laid her down on her back, capped and prepared to guide in.

Feeling playful and seeing her expression of wanting LB to enter, i teased her with the tip and rubbed her clit which resulted in Tien Tien getting even more excited to be point of her begging for it. Giving her her wish, I plunged LB deep into her LS in one big motion which brought her to orgasming. Because she was so tight, I almost came from the act of entering alone. Getting a hold of my self, I alternated between hard deep thrusts and slow pounding.

Whether she was acting or not, she told me that she was about to orgasm again and feeling that I too was getting close, I increased my pace and pounded her until she was moaning and crying out at the top of her voice . About a minute after I   into the dom while still deep inside her.

Fully exhausted by the act, we rested for a while together before she got up to shower by herself first, meaning I had to shower alone again.

While getting dressed, I asked if they had TG or anything that I can use to make bookings, she told me that they had none and relied mostly on regulars and the occasional new faces to walk up. After paying and tipping her, she walked and showed me out while telling me to visit again which I intend to.

To wrap up, it was an enjoyable punt though I would want to try other positions too. I will post a picture below that also shows their number.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
orangerange   30-8-2021 13:49  Karma  +5   Nice
hkkt1989   29-8-2021 18:18  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   26-8-2021 11:26  Karma  +6   Excellent
austin821   26-8-2021 06:26  Karma  +4   Cheers
batman108   26-8-2021 01:10  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
male_rabbit   25-8-2021 23:45  Karma  +10   For some great detective work!!!
dienw   25-8-2021 22:23  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, thanks.
twiceAweek   25-8-2021 12:52  Karma  +6   thanks
hotjac   25-8-2021 12:32  Karma  +4   Great info, thanks for posting and giving photo ...
Mister   25-8-2021 12:18  Karma  +4   Good read. Any other girls there?
Tsukimiyan
Carnal Conqueror

UID 260881
Digest Posts 0
Credits 407
Posts 25
Karma 405
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-7-2019
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2021 13:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
From what I was told, Joey was not there because she had to go some place else that morning.

Guessing from what I experienced and the previous report on this place:
Joey
Michelle
Yang yang
Tien tien
Dunno if theres anymore

Recent Ratings
Mister   27-8-2021 11:48  Karma  +1   Thanks
magictime12   25-8-2021 13:33  Karma  +2