Registered 29-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2021 14:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Katy @ Creamy Spa - girl next door feel

Date: Apr 2021
Name:  Katy
Link: TG creamyspaa
Nationality & Language: Local. Excellent english.
Age: around 20. Young - she look and talk like uni student
Face:  3/5 - cute, young, girl next door feel. teeth were a bit uneven but didn't bother me. 
Body: 3.5/5 - tall curvy slightly chubby, big natural boobs
Skill: 1/5 - don't try her if you want a real massage
PSE: 1/5 - she is young and inexperienced
GFE: 4/5 - nice, chatty, talked a lot, felt more like date than spa
Service: 2/5 for spa experience, 4/5 for date experience 
Price & Session Length:  $1500 for 1hr - just HJ
WIR: No

It has been a long time but I finally got my Covid vaccines so feeling little brave. Saw some good reviews about this place so thought I would check it out. Slightly difficult to communicate with the agent on Telegram and had to convince him that I was legit before he let me make booking. 

I booked Katy - wanted to book the BJ session but there was some miscommunication so only got HJ. 

Location is quite convenient near TST. I arrived and messaged the agent and he sent me the exact location. Rang the bell and Katy let me in. She look like a young college student and was wearing baggy clothes so couldn't make out what her body is like. But she was nice and tall.

She was very friendly and talked a lot during the whole session. Very different feeling from my previous spa visits - this is more like a date. 

Room is ok with small attached shower. I took my clothes off, showered and got a thin paper towel - very strange feeling to wipe down with something like a big tissue paper. Not very convenient but disposable towel is maybe more hygienic these days.

She take her clothes off and she has a nice body with huge natural boobs. Maybe slightly chubby but still cute. 

She asked me to lie face down on the pillow and start the massage. She does not know how to do massage and really just keep tickling and poking me and talking all through the session. Talking was actually nice - I enjoy the conversation and it feels like a date with an actual human. But I feel this is not going to be typical spa session. 

I soon get tired of the "massage" so I turn around. We make out nicely but no kissing on the lips. Her boobs are great and she enjoys when I suck and massage them. She is clean shaven and let me touch her with my fingers - soon she is really wet. We make out some more and I go down on her - she is okay with me kissing LS and keeps moaning. I was hoping to get BJ but she said she doesn't do BJ so I had to settle for a HJ instead. She take some oil and started rubbing - the oil has a strong perfume that I don't really like but I just want to finish. After all the making out and grinding, I finally shoot in her hands. A little unsatisfying end to the session. 

I shower again and get ready to leave. I wasn't sure how much to pay and she said $1500 which feels little expensive but my first session here so didn't want to argue. 

Maybe I will come here again but unlikely to try Katy again - too expensive for the service.  

Observation about her picture - strange but I see the same picture on another ad here. The girl in the ad is clearly not Katy when I look at the other photos:  https://go141.com/en/B35372-CB-M ... PhoneAppointSection[Homepage]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Bobomarcos   6-6-2021 16:30  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
unknownst   28-4-2021 16:33  Karma  +4   don't be so generous man, now they'll think a crap hj is really worth 1500
hotjac   27-4-2021 16:16  Karma  +6   Nice review - thanks for the info
batman108   27-4-2021 00:24  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
aceinthehole   26-4-2021 22:08  Karma  +5   1500 for HJ a little steep. Try Afterwork Spa it’s 900-1000 for local girl HJ and some offer more.
Sandwhale   26-4-2021 16:31  Karma  +5   Sounds like a nice experience regardless
Malchus   26-4-2021 14:31  Karma  +4   You may have gotten slightly fleeced, Katy is HJ only and would be 1300