Subject: Creamy Tiff, Honey Cici, Queenie, Tokyo Cici, Dynasty Wendy Mega report
tommykk
Lustful Lord

UID 73603
Digest Posts 0
Credits 919
Posts 76
Karma 914
Acceptance 102
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2021 20:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Creamy Tiff, Honey Cici, Queenie, Tokyo Cici, Dynasty Wendy Mega report

I don't usually write any reports any more but I just hit a really bad punt after a series of good ones I found from this part of the forum so I felt the need to spill the beans and give back to the community as one would say. I am going to go backwards and go from the one bad one I had just now today.

Creamy Spa: Tiff
Face: 5/10
Body: 5/10
gfe: 1/10
damage: 1500
service: massage, bbj (more on this)
wir: not even if you paid me

After a glowing review I was excited about this one, since it was 1500 and difficult to book it must be good right?

I walked in she sat me down and she said take a shower. My mind didn't register this was tiff since she looked nothing like what was described here. Her face was not mcot. She had almost no boobs, a belly and a big butt. Definitely not beach ready or anything ready. No offence to who ever write the other report but all other reports here have basically matched reality, This is more like a mental bait and switch as I was expecting a beaut from the report.

I was thinking ok no worries, she must be mouth god right? the report said so. Nope, not in the slightest. There was no shower togather, part 1 was like a 2 min light rub where I didn't feel a thing. onto the main course which was just a bbbj. She was fast and hard and her teeth hurts. after 1 min I wanted to call it quits but I tired to hold on to see if I can get off on it. Held on for 5 mins straight where she got tired and started to stop. I asked her to be more gentle and slow since it hurts. she said ok no problem. nope, she continue to smash it down till it hurts. I had to stop here right there and just end the session. no real massage, didn't get off. nothing.

The only redeeming point was chatting to her is nice. that was about it. over all I care less about the money but more that I spent all this time trying to book and waiting just to get this.

I am never trying this place again.

Honey spa: CiCi
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 ( She has a scar on the belly but other than that, decent real B cups, nice shapely butt, you just want to jump on her the moment you see her) around 5f5,
gfe: 10/10 she's basically a sex kitten
damage: 1000
service: massage, bbbj, fs
wir: I already did multiple times

Not sure what to describe really. She's gorgeous. I went in. she's super smiley offered me chocolate, I declined but she insisted. Now I realise its more for my breath since she started dfk me after. she would rub herself all over me, grind on me, nibble my ear. Like a sex fiend. She didn't shower with me because she said she already showered. onto bed, she has great massage skills, enough strength to make me feel it. on the flip. tease tease tease. dfk. Then did a slow sensual bbbj, I almost came right there. miss, doggy, then her on top. her on top is where is really shines, moved in all kinds of ways to make you feel good and as I came, she would grind harder to make me

paid left, came back several times.

Honey spa: Queenie
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 ( I knock some points off because bolt ons, I just don't like bolt ons, she's also quite short, like 155cm short.)
gfe: 9/10
damage 1000
service: massage, bbbj, fs
wir: I already did multiple times

She's cute, not sexy like Cici. but she knows how to touch, she will tease and tease and touch. She's so good in the shower where you almost pop on her yanking on you. Then wbbbj in the shower. tease tease tease. does this reverse bbbj, you can read other reports on her, it is as they describe. the actual action though is just standard, nothing great nothing bad. then you pop

overall a very standard good punt.

Tokyo spa: Cici
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10 ( She's got boobs, big Cs,nice butt, but she's chubby if that bothers you)
gfe: 10/10
damage 1000
service: nuru, massage, boobjob, hj
wir: na

The room is self is big, clean and smells nice. Onto the girl, She's young, face isn't bad. Amazing attuide, if you an speak chinese she will chat with you like a close friend. really good at the massage, decent teasing. on the flip, knows how to work your lill bro, till you pop and then she keeps going till she gets every last drop. Overall I liked it a lot. it felt really relaxing and part 2 was real good.

Dynasty spa:Wendy
Face: 9/10
Body 7.5/10? (This is a weird one, you ever see those brazilian girls on tv? hugggeeeeee ASSSSSS, ye this is like that, she's skinny up top with big boobs, tiny waist, then BAM big fat ass, its kinda hot but may not be every one's thing)
gfe:8/10
damage: 1000
service: massage, fs
wir: maybe, when I feel like Latina

The big appeal to Wendy is that she's Latino. I only ever had 1 latino outside of punting irl so the urge for it is there. This spa is dirty and nasty af, just fyi. Holy fuck is it nasty. but surpassingly their girls are decent. I caught a glimpse of the chinese girls they have and they were not bad. In the room. she has a decent face. one you d fuck. we showered together then skipped the massage cos I was rock hard from seeing her, so there was no way for me to do a massage cos I can't lie down...

She did a great cbj for a good 5 mins, and at that point I was like, ok I just need to fuck. we did doggy cos why not when there is a spaceship sized ass for you to pound. mission and then cowgirl where she rode and rode. It was some good riding before I popped. overall another great punt.

All of these punts occurred within the past month or 2. i think i need to take a break. Its gonna start burning a hole in wallet spending thousands of dollars "dicking" around.

ps. I also tired 2 other girls at honey spa. they were not good. older, kinda fat, poorly skilled. I started saying no to 2 of the ones mama san sent me to. I started to not feel bad to say no cos its my money, I shouldn't feel guilted in paying for something I don't want.

All in all, shame about creamy spa. thanks for all the report on here, 4/5 good punts is pretty good in my books. thanks gent. until the next blue moon when i decide to write.

[ Last edited by  tommykk at 14-4-2021 21:00 ]

Recent Ratings
hkkt1989   25-4-2021 15:55  Karma  +2   
fiveforks   23-4-2021 14:25  Karma  +3   
charlie123   21-4-2021 15:01  Karma  +2   Newbie confusion, fs is available at spas??? Do you have to request...?
theworld   20-4-2021 23:11  Karma  +5   
perriersons08   17-4-2021 12:54  Karma  +8   
Reginald   17-4-2021 02:12  Acceptance  +1   Wish I knew what rings Honey/Cicis bell. She was ok, but not great for me.
HKhgacc01   16-4-2021 20:49  Acceptance  +1   
Koxmo   16-4-2021 15:01  Karma  +3   Thanks for the big report(s)!
Tyral   16-4-2021 11:08  Karma  +4   
thowwy   15-4-2021 21:40  Acceptance  +1   
hktomcruise   15-4-2021 15:42  Karma  +4   Nice summary
lively192   15-4-2021 14:24  Karma  +4   
boscitc   15-4-2021 13:52  Karma  +5   Ohhh Wendy. Might have to try
Ecthelio007   15-4-2021 01:40  Karma  +4   I completely agree about Wendy. I've repeated with her many times, but her figure is so imbalanced.
hklegend   15-4-2021 00:05  Karma  +4   Great info. Continue to enlighten us!
ernieb   14-4-2021 23:59  Karma  +5   Damn I want chocolates
cknc31   14-4-2021 23:58  Karma  +4   thanks for the mega report!
Husk   14-4-2021 23:47  Acceptance  +1   
MrButtons   14-4-2021 22:21  Karma  +5   Damn! never had a latina before.
princeandnpg   14-4-2021 22:09  Karma  +5   She gave you chocolate? I'm totally down
calaisien   14-4-2021 21:49  Karma  +5   Thanks Bro, Honey Spa seems to be a must go place
twiceAweek   14-4-2021 21:15  Karma  +10   Wah busy boy ! Get into a rhythm and you'd be addicted
guysty
Carnal Conqueror

UID 58876
Digest Posts 0
Credits 486
Posts 146
Karma 481
Acceptance 102
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-4-2021 14:02  Profile P.M. 
I have to disagree with you a little bit about Tiff. I went last week & her BBBJ CIM was very smooth for me. No teeth at all. I'm one of those who don't blow that easily & she went at it with no complaints. Perhaps you have more girth? Anyway, everybody is different I guess. I'm just very grateful that one so young is willing to perform her service during these times.
Ecthelio007
Erotic Emperor

UID 69211
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2154
Posts 160
Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-4-2021 15:13  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by guysty at 15-4-2021 14:02
I have to disagree with you a little bit about Tiff. I went last week & her BBBJ CIM was very smooth for me. No teeth at all. I'm one of those who don't blow that easily & she went at it with  ...

It's likely that one of you got B&Sed.
tommykk
Lustful Lord

UID 73603
Digest Posts 0
Credits 919
Posts 76
Karma 914
Acceptance 102
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2021 01:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 guysty's post

Yeah, maybe it’s because my lil bro is big, not to brag.. a lot of wg refuse to fs with me. But I think I also have zero attraction to tiff, or who ever I got claims to be tiff. Her teeth themselves were manky and not straight.
tommykk
Lustful Lord

UID 73603
Digest Posts 0
Credits 919
Posts 76
Karma 914
Acceptance 102
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2021 01:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Ecthelio007's post

Yeah maybe I got bns but I don’t want to go back to find out. I won’t even let her do me if it was free. This girl was Just generally not attractive and didn’t have any effort like the other girls, even if she is young it’s a big waste of time and money.

I feel like there’s an idea that young is attractive, but I disagree, I much rather have cici who is 10 years older any day than who ever called herself tiff that day.
atsatsats
Nookie Newbie

UID 93255
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-7-2012
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2021 02:19  Profile P.M.