Honey spa - cici and queenie

Date & Time of Session:  April 2021
Name:  Queenie And cici
Agent: Telegram
Nationality & Language: No English
Face: queenie is more MCIT but both are quite pretty. 7/10 and 6/10
Body:
Queenie 8/10 - c cup (fake)no belly fat, nice tiny ass. Stretch marks on belly
CICI 6/10. More normal build, a bit of belly and ok boobs.
Height: 155cm / 162cm
Service:  shower, CBJ (my request) FS
Price & Session Length: $1000 Each + tips
Repeat: possibly with queenie

I had read a lot of good reviews of both these girls so I figured I would try them both together. I’m quite a big guy, so I often have trouble with Chinese girls who can’t really have sex with me, so I thought I liked queenie a looks better but that cici Was a safer bet for sex.

Arrived on time and girls were super nice and sweet even if we didn’t understand a single word. Showered and got a nice soaking up by both of them at the same time, in a mini shower. They giggled and commented on my LB, which frankly was the size of queenies arm pretty much....

Then off to bed. Unfortunately no girl on girl action was to be found, and especially cici was quite reluctant to be fingered. I think that she was a bit conscious of her body being with another girl in the room and she couldn’t really let go and relax. Queenie was more playful and allowed more access and took the initiative for most of the session. I decided on Covered BJ and queenie took the lead there as well.

Onwards to sex, and low and behold - I was clearly wrong about queenies ability. Even though she’s absolutely tiny she had no issue being fucked both in mish and doggy. When it was cici’s turn however she clamped up and clearly wasn’t enjoying any of it, so I switched back to queenie quite quickly since I take no pleasure if the girls aren’t enjoying themselves...

With queenie, and then a bit of light massage and shower before heading off.

Threesomes can be a bit hit and mix and I think both these girls do a lot better one on one than together - at least now you guys know that ;) and I do too.

If I come back I’ll definitely book queenie since we had a better connection and better sex, and I saw nothing of Cici’s supposed nympho side in this meeting....

Good luck guys and happy hunting. Please give me some karma for the post!

Cheers

Recent Ratings
godisdead   31-5-2021 15:10  Karma  +6   Excellent. Thanks for sharing
Sandwhale   4-5-2021 13:41  Karma  +5   
hkkt1989   25-4-2021 15:55  Karma  +2   How much do you usually tip a good service?
HKhgacc01   16-4-2021 20:50  Acceptance  +1   
Reginald   14-4-2021 02:50  Acceptance  +1   Have to agree with Mrbuttons. Id certainly go with Queenie again. She was amazing.
Koxmo   13-4-2021 22:21  Karma  +3   I dream of Queenie
Johnnyr555   13-4-2021 20:14  Karma  +8   
MrButtons   13-4-2021 19:52  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report. I tried Cici again recently, and I agree she wasn't the same.
Fedo91   13-4-2021 18:21  Acceptance  +1