Subject: Kawaii Spa again - BB (NOT a local)
Koxmo
Lustful Lord

UID 83448
Digest Posts 0
Credits 579
Posts 33
Karma 575
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2021 20:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kawaii Spa again - BB (NOT a local)

Date & Time of Session:  April 8, 3:00 PM
Name:  BB @ Kawaii Spa
Link: TG
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese/Canto
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5 Thin tight body, smooth skin, solid ass, delicious tits
Height: 5'3"
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  $1100 +tips
Repeat: I'm gonna keep coming back to this place until things change, but with a different girl

I'm somehow lucking into opportunities to sneak into TST, so the first thing I did was book an appointment with Kawaii Spa. I gushed all over JJ last time, even though I didn't get her. However, after hearing some further feedback from the bros here, I decided she was gonna have to be a long term play in order to get the best out of her. I know I just won't have that kind of opportunity/cash, so I opted for another recommended girl - BB.

My experience was pretty much in line with what most of the other bros have reported. I showered by myself, and was completely dry by the time she came in. I was able to get a good look at her. She is pretty, with a bit too much makeup though, resulting in a porcelain look. She washes her hand in the shower and realizes the bath gel was almost all gone, so she goes out to get a new bottle. Time passed with me by myself.

Eventually BB comes back. During the massage, she wasn't too chatty with me, and the massage itself was strong but unfocused. It ended pretty quickly, and we moved on to the nuru without the usual teasing or scratching. I wasn't really enjoying this all that much. She had to go out of the room to get the nuru gel. More time passed by myself.

Then came the nuru gel. It was the hottest nuru gel I'd ever experienced -- borderline scalding. She even poured some directly on LB!

It may sound like a lost cause, but somewhere around this time, she flipped a switch, and finally started her teasing. Her performance here was much better. Extremely sensual use of her fingers. Whether it was to scratch my buttocks, or sticking it into my bunghole, or tickling my ballsack, it just made me tingle all over. She kept leaning in close as if to offer LFK/DFK. I awkwardly obliged with some LFK only, but she had this incredible slutty gaze that turned LB rock-hard. The best word to describe it is...intimate. Unfortunately I have a really sensitive LB tip, and everytime she rubbed against it with her hands while sandwiched between my belly and her LS, it was really killing me. She noticed this and adjusted her stance multiple times. Near the end, she was kneeling across my belly, jerking me off, while I used my right hand to finger fuck her pussy from behind. She feigned shock and half-heartedly said no to stick my finger in. She even said if I'm gonna stick anything in, it had to be my cock. I wasn't gonna take her word for it, but it was still really hot to see and hear. I kept rubbing the outside of her pussy and feeling up that gorgeous ass until I popped. I loved that she didn't rush to stop her hand motion afterwards, and continued to pay me naughty compliments.

She showered first, and beckoned me in so she could clean me up. I asked her about her strange Canto accent, and found out that she was actually from Vietnam, and that she'd been in HK for 14 years. From this, I would guess that she came to HK during her early to mid-teens, making her likely to be between 25-30 years old. All in all a good experience, but she didn't offer to leave a WeChat or anything.

Bros, I hate to beg for Ks, but I try to put a lot of effort into my reports to give some extra insight into the places I visit. It's disheartening when huge long reports don't get much feedback, so I would really appreciate some love here.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   25-5-2021 20:04  Karma  +4   she sounds like a perfect person to spend a few hours with ;)
HongSexKong   30-4-2021 18:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent and thanks for report! Will try this gem very soon!
HKhgacc01   16-4-2021 20:51  Acceptance  +1   
3QOxqK2Liy0t   16-4-2021 12:58  Karma  +2   
thowwy   12-4-2021 21:46  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   11-4-2021 11:43  Karma  +4   Some well-deserved Ks bro
1punt2punt4   11-4-2021 09:39  Acceptance  +1   
touristinhk   10-4-2021 11:54  Karma  +5   
eman128   10-4-2021 08:05  Acceptance  +1   
Malchus   10-4-2021 01:00  Karma  +4   She didn’t speak much so she fooled me RE local!
twiceAweek   9-4-2021 22:56  Karma  +6   Thanks
Reginald   9-4-2021 22:43  Acceptance  +1   Nice report! Sorry, I can only give acceptance until I boost my rating!
hklegend   9-4-2021 22:22  Karma  +4   Nice report. Keep them coming.
Johnnyr555   9-4-2021 21:36  Karma  +8   Thanks, keep the reports coming.