Acceptance 161
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 5-4-2021 21:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Guangdong: one of those "sensitive times?"

Hey brothers,

first I should say that this post will be of limited or 0 interest to those who aren't in China right now.   But if you are, then I'm talking to you.

Have you noticed increasingly tightened restrictions, particularly in Guangdong?  And can you figure out what's going on?   Is this permanent?   Or related to the CCP's 100th anniversary on July 1?  if so, why should such a happy occasion be a source of painful and arbitrary restrictions on customers who want a service and workers eager to provide?

In recent weeks, a massage place I frequent in Shaibu (Shenzhen Luohu district) had to close for a few days.  By order.  They figured it was because they had become too popular.  Their services are: Massages, HJ, and thigh massages in the lounge.  The girls used to undress (in the rooms, not the lounge!), but now they can't.   And today, the place is closed (again!); but this time, the closure is indefinite.

I went to Guangzhou a few days back and visited a popular massage parlor.  My girl was very playful but she said business was way down.  They also had restrictions on levels of undress.  In addition, they couldn't do BJs anymore.  She was most unhappy about the BJs because it brought lots of business.

This weekend, I went to a new place in Shaibu.  My girl told me all would be fine because new places get breathing space.   But while I was there, they suddenly stopped all HJ service as well as ending the thigh massages.   I was in the lounge at the time and could overhear general disbelief from the girls.  Along the lines of "How am I going to pay my rent if we only offer regular massages?"  I heard the local authorities' directive was "no oil shall be used when massaging."  But it was interpreted on-site as "no sexual service whatsoever."

It's no fun being stuck in China because of Covid, but at least i had a bit of release.   Now????  I am in no position to have a mistress - been there, not doing that again.

Thanks for feedback.

Recent Ratings
burgundy25   11-4-2021 23:34  Acceptance  +3   
goby   6-4-2021 18:01  Acceptance  +1   I am in Humen DongGuan now, the girl of the sauna I used to go to still provide the same service, oil massage, HJ
manhands   6-4-2021 16:11  Acceptance  +4   Mistress? Now I’m interested. That sounds like a story and a half. TKs for the intel GZ
deadliner
Lustful Lord

UID 13857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 927
Posts 216
Karma 919
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2021 21:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
good to know

Aye.  Optimistically, restrictions I encountered will soon vanish.  Otherwise, Goby, Humen may become my favorite hangout.

[ Last edited by  deadliner at 6-4-2021 21:37 ]