Status Offline
Post at 13-1-2021 09:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
MM Mila - Speaks Canto, nice tits, meaty ass

Name: Mila
Agent:  MM
Link:  https://t.me/MM520888
Date:  mid Jan 2021
Face: 3.5/5 light make up, may have had some light work done on her face, 85% like her ad photos
Body: 3.5/5 petite and curvy, beautiful D cup breasts, with small light brown areolas, and small nipples. Has a bit of a belly and a meaty ass
Service:  3/5 shower together, cat bath, BBBJ, FS - speaks Cantonese
Price:  $1400
WIR:  maybe

Had my eye on Mila for a long time but never managed to match schedules or locations since MM girls moved around quite a bit.

This current hotel is inconspicuous and decent. Not card access, no front desk. Good sized rooms and clean.

Opens the door and greets me in canto. I actually didn’t realize she spoke Canto as she’s from Guangdong.  She’s friendly and generally a good vibe.

She’s average height and has meat on her. A bit of a pandemic belly but her tits and nipples and good attitude make up for it.

Shower together and we continue to chat. Not anythjng sexy in the shower. Proper clean towels, none of that paper crap thankfully.

On the bed and it’s a catbath. Unfortunately this doesn’t do much for me but I let her get on with her flow. Down to my inner thighs, this is when she moves to my balls and that gets me going.  Lots of time spent on the balls, then finally onto my cock. Nice BBBJ.

I get up off my back and stand up which I prefer so I can grab underneath and fondle her ample breasts. She didn’t stop until I asked her to lie down so I could feast on her body. LFK and then lots of licking and sucking of her nipples. Really enjoyed that.

Moved down for DATY and she gets into it. Light fingering and tonguing her clit. However she stops me before she cums. Many girls tend to do that; they claim that they get exhausted and can’t work anymore so they enjoy it to the brink of an orgasm. What have you guys experienced as far as this goes? She also declined letting me use a vibrator to play with her.

My own 001 goes on and start in mish slowly. She’s suitably tight and I build up slowly. Then I move off the bed and stand for more mish followed by turning her on her side. She has a slight tummy but many girls with breasts this size tend do have one. Not a major issue really.

Turn her around for doggy and she has a nice meaty butt. I grab her hips as I thrust and admire the view. A nice asshole but I didn’t venture there this time. Didn’t have a strong enough rapport for me to try today but my sixth sense says she’s not the type to allow.

I reach around and grab her tits from behind and made my final thrusts and cum in doggy. She doesn’t pull off immediately like many girls and just stays still as if to let us both enjoy the sensation a bit longer.

I slowly pull out and ensure it’s all neat and tidy. She cleans me up and we lie down cuddling for a few minutes before going to shower together. Points added for showering together after the deed and washing me up thoroughly.

I overrun a bit and the agent rings over and over. The main agent told me she has someone new helping. This newbie seems to be a very strict clock watcher when calling me after Mila doesn’t answer. Didn’t appreciate that.

Sharing ad pic that resembles her the most in real life. Waistline and legs not as slim - much more girl next door than Instagram model
I think with more rapport she could be good. Average score and average punt.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Dukelok   29-3-2021 13:28  Karma  +3   
Petay_1283   19-1-2021 14:04  Karma  +10   
boscitc   17-1-2021 10:53  Karma  +4   Pandemic belly lol
godisdead   15-1-2021 14:10  Acceptance  +6   Nice. Thanks for the report
BrownNuts   14-1-2021 15:13  Karma  +2   
batman108   14-1-2021 10:22  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Unitedfuture   14-1-2021 00:08  Karma  +2   Wonderful. mcot even if she has a little more fat irl
skebe   13-1-2021 11:35  Karma  +10   Excellent
bluecow   13-1-2021 10:16  Karma  +2   Pandemic belly... that got me laughing
Bchung   13-1-2021 09:22  Acceptance  +4   Was thinking of trying her....
skebe
Fucking Legend

UID 33426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15990
Posts 879
Karma 15882
Acceptance 2169
Reading Access 100
Registered 26-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-1-2021 11:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I think I saw you as you came out of the elevator yesterday when you left ...you rode the small elevator with another girl, right?

Recent Ratings
godisdead   15-1-2021 14:10  Acceptance  +6   Ha ha ha