Post at 17-12-2020 13:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sammi at Bali Spa

Name: Sammi
Place: Bali spa WC
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 5/5

her face isn't THAT good but she's cute, not super hot. she's the spinner type really small tight body, no fat just tight, super soft tits but probably just B cup but everything is great proportionately.
went for the nuru after the other bro reported it, and it was everything as described if not more. she licks youre entire body so sensually, and teases the asshole without rimming, around the neck years everywhere. nuru on the back, slides her pussy and body all over you while caressing your balls with her nails every so lightly and tickling your asshole. on the flip sits right on your cock tons of P2P action right at the tip but no penetration. she let me play with her pussy and finger her, and play with her asshole with ever so little finger penetration into the ass - i didn't want to push it. i also got DFK which i wasn't expecting the but the session was so hot for both of us it just kinda happened so she was grinding up her clit on my shaft while i'm fingering her pussy and playing with her asshole while we're making out - what else can you fucking ask for?

then she did the scissor cock fuck on me while i'm grabbing her ass and spreading her cheeks, and finger her pussy... she's breathing into my ear and licking my ear lobes which just gets me so fucking hot. i wanted to fuck her SO BADLY.. it was SSUCH A TEASEEEE fuck... i started pumping into the cock scissor between her legs and she asked me you want to fuck me i bet... and i'm like fuck yeah... and she says in my ear in such a tease seductive way "that's just too bad..." and i say back to her "i bet you want to get fucked by me don't you"... the thing was hot and i'm pretty sure we both felt it. finally i came in that position which ib asically came all over her pussy. i dont think she was expecting it because when she first realized it she was a bit startled becaues the tip was right at her pussy. i'm sure i basically came all over her pussy in that moment. but then she slide down a bit to push myc ock more vertical so it wouldn't be right at her pussy and finsihed me off with her thighs like that.

Recent Ratings
ranger_edd   13-1-2021 20:52  Acceptance  +1   Nice and thanks for sharing.
Thedarklord   4-1-2021 12:09  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Jjackson   4-1-2021 02:26  Karma  +3   Excellent
pazzaw   31-12-2020 05:08  Acceptance  +1   Original
kkkk18   27-12-2020 13:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Sandwhale   17-12-2020 17:00  Karma  +5   Haha she's awesome
aceinthehole   17-12-2020 15:57  Karma  +5   Gem