Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2020 22:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Judy Judy: WISH SPA Revisited

Thread Subject: Judy Judy: Wish Spa Revisited
Date & Time of Session: Nov 23rd 2020  
Name:  Judy
Nationality & Language: Chinese but pretty good English
Face:  4/5 (when she's smiling and laughing)
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  700 HKD (60 mins) plus a little extra tip as she did me good!
Repeat: Yes!

Running around Central the other day and finished up work a bit early and figured it was time for a release!  And pinged the girls at WISH to see who was working... they responded with a selection of pics and a suggestion for Judy, pics look good and
i headed down Wellington and up the bleeding stairs to the lift!

Was warmly welcomed by a busty beauty who i think may be one of the new owners/managers who welcomed me and offered me a choice of water, lemon tea or instant coffee.. and after confirming i was the one who had booked Judy, she ushers me
into the big room on the left with the bath, and shower and plenty of space...i do like the bath and the soak but sadly didn't
have the time that day and had only time for a 60 minute session.

I got undressed and headed for the shower and was cleaning up when there was a knock at the door, and a cheery "hello'  
before the door opened and a slim but very sexy looking lady came in, she comes over to the shower and introduces herself as "Judy" in English , i clean the soap out of my eyes and she is looking good, slim build but a nice set of boobs, not the biggest but looking good, slim and chatty, and afyer lowering her mask, yep she looks like the girl they recomended. "All good"....I ask her if she wants to join me in the shower, and she says "how about after the massage" I'm cool with that...so i step out and she helps me down and offers to dry me off.  She's gentle but efficient and makes sure i'm dried off, and gives junior a quick introduction while i get a closer look at her body, all looking good.

I hop up on to the table, and she asks me how strong a massage i want and goes to work, and she knows what she's doing. Hpretty good massage, knows where to apply pressure but asks if its ok, unlike some girls i find who wait till your screaming in
pain before asking if thats ok. She's very chatty and personable, and we switched between my Cantonese and her English
which is pretty good.  

As we chat while she massages me, she mentions she used to work at "Oriental palm Springs Sauna' which could well explain
her massage skills and personality, its always refreshing as a westerner here to have a girl who in addition to the massage can chat in English and Judy's as i said is good, and the personality is quite fun, she likes to tease and throughout the massage
she makes sure to remind me with a touch and stroke here and there that this isn't going to be a Veggie massage! After she works my inner thigh and makes sure the grapes have been well and truely played with and warmed up while junior is trying to drill a hole in the bed, she tells me its time to turn over.

As i turn over she's dimming the lights but i get to see the dress coming off and very slim but sweet body in a very nice bra &
panties, before she slips them off to reveal a pair of very perky breasts and a nicely styled bush. She comes back over and lets me explore. I am allowed plenty of access to those breasts, and plenty of outside access and a little bit of inner cave
exploration of her little sister. She's responsive, but be gentle and mileage may vary, she apologises for not being up for kissing etc on the face citing the current situation which i'm fine with. (Then again i gotta admit that have had some massages the last few months that i feel have been made a bit more enticing with the lady in question being masked...its like Kitana from Mortal Kombat is giving you a happy ending) she certainly knows how to use a joystick too, and hops up onto the massage bed with
her ass on my chest before applying the wrap to finish me off. She's happy to let me kiss her thighs and butt cheeks, but gets very giggly and wriggly when i try to feast and i tell her its ok "maybe next time' , she does give a pretty energetic finish to the session and as she disengages, compliments me on how full the wrap is!   She hops off, wraps the bag in tissues and pops it in the bin, before grabbing some wipes to clean herself and then me. She then tells me 'shower time" and hops into the shower &
tuirns it on..i'm happily taking it easy and watching her clean herself up. She's still a chatty Kathy, and after she's given herself a good wash she tells me its my turn and invites me to join her. The showers at Wish are big enough for two, and i happily
join her for a very soapy shower and cuddle session where she takes great attention in making sure I' cleaned up good proper
including all the hard to reach places.

I step out of the shower and she follows me out and makes sure to dry me off first before herself and we help eachother dress up. Its always good when a firl is just as attentive and talkative after the session, so i happily pay her for the session and a
little tip which she seems very appreciative for.  She leads me outside and the same busy beauty who welcomed me gives me a wicked smirk and asks if I enjoyed myself!  Yes I did, I reply, "So when are you coming back?" she asks!   Soon, Soon, SOON!  And i head for the lift with a spring in my step and smile on my face, donning my mask in the lift and heading out into the
streets of Central like an old white Ninja!

Once more WISH delivers the goods, Judy certainly ticked all the boxes and damn that manager is hot too!  I will be back for a re-eat before too long...

Attaching one of the pics they sent me for Judy, which gives you a good idea of what to enjoy, I mean expect! (yes, tis a tad
photoshopped but its pretty close!)

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   8-12-2020 19:56  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Am I alone in NOT liking anyone helping me get dressed?
HKGPeter   3-12-2020 23:32  Karma  +2   Thank you!
theworld   1-12-2020 00:06  Karma  +5   Have they changed their management AGAIN?
jeffzeke   30-11-2020 05:59  Karma  +10   thanks for sharing
Mister   28-11-2020 13:42  Karma  +4   $700 incl. CBJ? Have they dropped their prices? Used to charge more than Kama/Mia
cityguy   28-11-2020 11:53  Karma  +3   Wish always seems to be under new management :D
BrownNuts   28-11-2020 08:34  Acceptance  +1   Can't wait for the situation to improve before visiting
batman108   28-11-2020 02:03  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
thowwy   28-11-2020 01:53  Acceptance  +1   
vinc9   27-11-2020 23:27  Acceptance  +1   Great to see they're still in the zone. I have yet to try any of these places. Thanks for the confidence boost.
Stonecold   27-11-2020 22:58  Karma  +5   Favorable
zebra   27-11-2020 22:49  Karma  +5   nice to see that they bounce back