Face: 4/5 (cutish)
Body: 3/5 (fit body, average)
Skill: 3/5 for HJ, 4/5 massage skills
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 800 for 60 min b2b nulu
WIR: maybe

So I was around Wanchai for some work and had big plans for Friday night. LB suggested to get some action before the drinking started. Also wanted a decent massage. Read some reviews of Bali Spa and seems like it's a hit and miss. Anyway hit them up on TG and booked Yoyo. She seemed cute from half her face. But got late by 20 min myself, informed them and they were cool about it and didn't make any fuss.

Place is easy to find and very inconspicuous. The building is commercial so wierd looks. Rang the bell and a nice looking girl opened no idea who she was. She shouted yoyo and I was shown into the room. Standard get washed and dry up. Yoyo came in wearing those typical short dresses. She has a cute face, B cups and a slim figure. Nothin extra ordinary. Started the massage and while she was doing my back, my hands roamed around her legs, ass and between her thighs with no indication to stop. The massage was quite decent surprisingly. Good pressure and use of wrists and arms. 30 min of massage and I flipped over

Part 2 was interesting. So she the got the nulu and started applying it all over lb and around it. Oh yeah clothes came off too. Full access to all her lady parts. While she was massaging or caressing my lb I pretty much fingered her and made her super wet. She put nulu between her thighs and rode me cg style. Too slippery I guess. Her boobs are natural and okaish. Lots of squeezing and nipple kissing (both ways). Now comes the interesting part. Bali Spa advertises they don't do BJ. But I asked her and she would do both cbj and bbbj for a price, like 200 or 300 extra. I also kind of indicated FS, and she was agreeing obviously for a higher price. This was a surprise. I didn't opt for both coz I had to leave a bit early. So asked her to give a HJ while I fingered her dripping wet.. Like actual dripping wet. My fingers went quite deep and she seem to enjoy it. Not sure if just pretending but I had good access to explore. Good turn on and came in 10 min. We kissed also little bit.

Showered alone, lil chit chat and left. It was a good experience especially I kept my expectations low. Yoyo was nice and spoke little English. A very girl next door kind of vibe.

I would suggest not ask about BJ or FS when making the booking. Just ask the girl and you might get it for extra $$

Might go again sometime to get more from yoyo.

Byo byo

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   4-1-2021 11:54  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Tarasse   9-11-2020 17:23  Karma  +3   Try Ivy next time if you want a nice massage by a cute Vietnamese girl.
zebra   7-11-2020 16:20  Karma  +5   Favourable
anabikumi   7-11-2020 15:13  Karma  +2   Excellent
d4ve88   7-11-2020 15:08  Karma  +4   Excellent
twiceAweek   7-11-2020 10:30  Karma  +6   Thanks, is the room and shower decent size & clean ?
Iamnothim
Kinky King

UID 268047
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1804
Posts 62
Karma 1797
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-6-2020
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2020 10:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Iamnothim's post

Yes clean and decent size. The bed is typical massage bed. The shower is good size. Can fit 2 fit people

Recent Ratings
onlykkkk   7-12-2020 17:57  Acceptance  +1   
twiceAweek   7-11-2020 10:37  Acceptance  +5   Thanks