Registered 26-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2020 22:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Water Love Spa - Jessica - Beautiful Legs with Skills

Name of the Spa: Water Love

TG Link: https://t.me/WLSPA

Name of the Girl: Jessica

Price: 800 for HJ with Body Massage (900 for Nuru and She provides BJ with condom but I didn't ask for how much it is)

Face: Early 30's I guess, not pretty not good looking
not her greatest selling point and what I wanted was a relaxing massage

Body: 160 cm with good ratio, long and smooth legs, model type body, A cup breasts

Services: She worked at beauty shop before and has some skills in giving massage
Not very hard but have some skills
It's just comfortable for me

asked which part of my body need felt more tired
Said my calves as I have been doing jump jack at home to lose weight after covid-19
felt relaxed and I thought the lactic acid in my calves was removed
much better

then she started flirting me by kissing me in the back, from my ears, shoulders and to the middle of back
then used finger tips with oil to slightly and slowly scratch my balls, form back to front
slowly turned back and slightly scratched my butt with oily finger tips
felt like a current flow through my body
it was fun and exiting

the asked me to turn back
licked my nipples and still stimulated my balls with finger tips
then gave me HJ until I finished

P. S. all 3 photos in the as are fake
but the one without face is so close to her body figure
highly recommended if you like this kind of body or want to enjoy her skills

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   9-10-2020 23:40  Karma  +4   Did she fully strip for the body massage? Too bad about the fake pics.
Skepti10   9-10-2020 10:39  Karma  +8   thanks, i always suspected their photos were too good to be true
batman108   9-10-2020 08:21  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
d4ve88   8-10-2020 23:28  Karma  +4   Mia/Kama is probably the only spa that uses real pics
twiceAweek   8-10-2020 23:24  Karma  +6   Thanks, esp for letting us know the fake pics they use