Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2020 10:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CWB Spa Sze Kee - awful, avoid and don’t be fooled

Name:  Sze Kee
Date & Time of Session:  6  October
Link: https://go141.com/en/B32731-CB-Massage-SzeKee.html?ref=Search[bsize,region]
Nationality & Language: conversed in Cantonese and in Mandarin
Face:  3
Body: 4
Height:  160cm
Skill: 0
Service: 0
GFE: 2
PSE: 0
Price & Session Length:  $500 for the massage, $100 for clothes off
Repeat: no fucking way

Read another bro’s review https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1 and decided to give it a try.
Was sold on the pretty face and good tits comments.

Contacted her by added her on WhatsApp. Quick reply - which turns out to be a bigger problem - read on.  

Arrive a few minutes late and realize it’s a multi room make shift spa in a commercial building in CWB. Nicely done building but the individual units are still rundown like any other building in the neighborhood.

She is the one that opens the door. Ok looking. Not great. There’s paint smell and she says it’s still being fitted out.

She speaks with an accent so I don’t for a second buy the previously reported story that she was an OL before doing this. She’s a pro. For sure. Likely from Dongguan or Shenzhen originally.

Nice figure in a fitted dress. I try to start on the right foot and flirt and act playful. She reciprocated and I thought good sign. She had mentioned in the WeChat that there’s only HJ for the first time. This turned out to be consistent. I said I only wanted her to take care of the front since I imagined the massage wouldn’t be anything to write home about anyway.

Asked me to shower and it’s a fancy in room portable shower stall typical of these joints. She disappears for ten minutes and I was waiting even after I finished. Dried myself and sat on the massage bed. There were other women outside but I never saw them. Red flag for disappearing for a long time and no attentiveness.

She started with thigh massage and was on her phone. A lot. No even one hand. Both hands off me and on the phone.  She then eventually oiled up LB. Started ok stroking. What wasn’t good was even agreeing to paying $100 for top off, no access was at first given to me to her tits. Top off. But no access. Fuck. She realizes there’s no tissues in the room and goes out to get some. Another five minutes.

She relented and let me suck on her nipples for a minute or two while jerking me off furiously. She would clench her arm blocking me from access though still facing me. Then she sat with her back to me to completely block me from her front side. Ironically she took her top and bottom off. Makes no sense except to upsell.

I hadn’t cum for a while so I shot without much issue but I was super annoyed. She giggled as if she thought I was also being playful. Wrong.

Next was where I feel was not acceptable. She got tissues to wipe her hands and rinses herself in the shower stall. But wait - she doesn’t clean me up! At all! My spunk just dripped there for the rest of the time! I didn’t say anything to see what she would do next. She was on the phone again before and after cleaning herself up. No hands on me. Both hands on her phon.

She gets dressed and doesn’t acknowledge it. She then offers me a head massage. Which was quite good and I had a headache from the day anyway. But my cum still dropped on my crotch and thigh throughout. She started acting cute and sang. I said to myself I’ve had enough and told her I’m going to wash up.

She was surprised and I was not rude or angry but I was certainly curt.

Cleaned myself up, lost $600 and 45 minutes of my life to her. All in all she was in the room for about 15-20 only.

Some say she offers FS to regulars.

IMHO if you read this and still think she’s worth it then that’s your choice.
But if you ask me, no way. Do not go to her. Do not even consider her.

[ Last edited by  BootBoot at 8-10-2020 11:01 ]

Recent Ratings
trust_00   16-10-2020 23:40  Karma  +5   Thx
HKGPeter   11-10-2020 08:46  Karma  +2   Thank you.
NissinXXX   9-10-2020 21:43  Acceptance  +1   
asaccard89   9-10-2020 15:15  Karma  +3   Thanks
Ecthelio007   9-10-2020 00:17  Karma  +5   I msg her a few days ago and she OKed FS. We've never met. I haven't seen her yet.
d4ve88   9-10-2020 00:02  Karma  +4   Favorable
zeebee   8-10-2020 19:17  Karma  +4   thx for sparing me
cityguy   8-10-2020 17:34  Karma  +5   totally useful - off my list
twelve98   8-10-2020 13:13  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report. Sympathy Ks
ohmicmic   8-10-2020 12:03  Acceptance  +1   Wanted to write a longer reply but sadly wrongly typed and deleted my effort... Well said and I commited the same fault ...